Forum

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Kerbal Space Program 2  

RSS

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
August 19, 2019 5:42 pm  

Here is the press release from the developer about KSP2 which is due to drop in the the spring of 2020: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190819005372/en/Private-Division-Star-Theory-Games-Announce-Kerbal/

This topic was modified 7 days ago by DarkOne

D.C.Elington
(@d-c-elington)
Master Chief Registered
August 30, 2019 10:50 am  

Nice trailer for sure.
I can't help but feeling sorry for the current KSP "1" dev team though. In their shoes I would check my resume and rush to the nearest escape pod I'm afraid 🙁

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
November 8, 2019 12:48 pm  

"Kerbal Space Program 2, the sequel to the beloved original space sim, is now planned for launch on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, in fiscal 2021, in order to allow more time to make the experience as terrific as possible," Take-Two president Karl Slatoff said during an investors call.

This is always for the best in my opinion, don't release a game until you know its complete and people or reviewers can't rip your game apart. Bad press these days kills a game quickly.

ReplyQuote
D.C.Elington
(@d-c-elington)
Master Chief Registered
November 9, 2019 3:33 am  
Posted by: @sscadmin

This is always for the best in my opinion

+1, especially with the hype they've created, and also knowing they will be competing with KSP1 upon release.

ReplyQuote
Share: