Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
September 29, 2019 01:11  

Here is the latest patch notes, from reading the development map on the website (cause epic games store has absolutely no news sections grrr) looks like PC development has basically stopped so the team can put out a PS4 and Switch release. Only emergency patches will be made for the PC if it is necessary. Once that is done they will probably be working on a DLC and mod tools. 

Well least when this game is done it should be rock solid and have everything 😉

https://rebel-galaxy.com/patch-notes-september-26th-2019/

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
September 29, 2019 04:35  

Will be looking out for the PS4 version of this.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
November 7, 2019 11:58  

Vid showing the build for the Switch, nuts to the Switch where's the PS4 version.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
November 7, 2019 19:15  

Maybe they are getting paid extra to put on Switch first? To me the gfx looked a bit different?

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
December 8, 2019 12:57  

Bar game on the switch, boy I was hopping the PS4 version would be out by now, but it looking like it's going to be some time next year, might as well just wait for the steam release of the game.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
January 16, 2020 12:23  

Just looked the website and they mention that they are working on the trophies, so with some luck we may see a console release soon, knowing my luck I will look at in this in 6 months and the game will still not be out. 🤣 

Also was mentioned an Xbox version of the game, maybe that has accounted for the delay.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
February 7, 2020 13:20  

Not a release date more of a window, maybe? anyhow it might be March for the console versions of the game. They also mention that we should see the Steam version around August but unfortunately no mention of a GOG version of the game and dlc for all version sometime late 2020.

https://rebel-galaxy.com/rebel-galaxy-outlaw-development-roadmap-january-2020/

And I have no idea why that link post a picture link 

WHAT’S DONE: EGS Launch, Free Content Updates
The PC version of Rebel Galaxy Outlaw launched on the Epic Games Store August 13th, 2019. We’ve also added additional content, including ships and a new training mode that will also be found in the console version. Development on the PC version will continue once we’ve got the console versions out the door. Steam is still on track for around August 2020 — we’ll revisit this around July to begin nailing down a firm date. The Steam version will have achievements.

WHAT’S NEXT: Console Ports Nearly Here
We’re essentially feature complete on our PS4 and Switch versions of the game, and rapid work continues on the Xbox One version. Lotcheck and rating are coming next for all three versions, and we’re going to have separate news items on each for those unfamiliar with the process behind each of those. Broadly speaking, the absolute earliest the console versions will hit is March, but if we hit any snags in ratings or a failed lotcheck, it could be later. As soon as we have a firm release date, we’ll be shouting it loud and clear on our Discord, Twitter, and Facebook so be sure you’re following at least one of those!

This post was modified 6 months ago 2 times by Pinback

ReplyQuote
Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Master Chief Reporter
February 7, 2020 13:32  
Posted by: @geraldine

Wait until it lands on GOG.

I second that. Funny that I have Rebel Galaxy installed for a couple of years now and never got around to playing it... though I'm getting hyped to fire it up now.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
February 7, 2020 13:41  

You would think that the Xbox port of the game would be the easiest to do since the xbox does run windows 10 🙂 but for some reason I hear this type of thing a lot about porting to Xbox.... It must be a hardware thing that is specific to the xbox.

I have Rebel Galaxy as well which I haven't played yet 😉 I been kicking around for years doing some youtube videos but never get the nerve to do it haha

I believe RG:O is still waiting on the mod tools as well, so that will probably help this game a lot when those come out and modders work their magic.

This post was modified 6 months ago by DarkOne

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
July 15, 2020 21:17  

Well here is a little news on Rebel Galaxy Outlaws...

- Its still coming to Steam in August

- All of the console ports have been completed

- They are working on the modkit and hope to have it out before the end of the year

- Content updates are in the works as well

See more here: https://rebel-galaxy.com/rebel-galaxy-outlaw-development-roadmap-may-2020/

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: