Forum

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
September 29, 2019 1:11 am  

Here is the latest patch notes, from reading the development map on the website (cause epic games store has absolutely no news sections grrr) looks like PC development has basically stopped so the team can put out a PS4 and Switch release. Only emergency patches will be made for the PC if it is necessary. Once that is done they will probably be working on a DLC and mod tools. 

Well least when this game is done it should be rock solid and have everything 😉

Patch Notes: September 26th, 2019

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
September 29, 2019 4:35 am  

Will be looking out for the PS4 version of this.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
November 7, 2019 11:58 am  

Vid showing the build for the Switch, nuts to the Switch where's the PS4 version.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
November 7, 2019 7:15 pm  

Maybe they are getting paid extra to put on Switch first? To me the gfx looked a bit different?

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
December 8, 2019 12:57 pm  

Bar game on the switch, boy I was hopping the PS4 version would be out by now, but it looking like it's going to be some time next year, might as well just wait for the steam release of the game.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
January 16, 2020 12:23 pm  

Just looked the website and they mention that they are working on the trophies, so with some luck we may see a console release soon, knowing my luck I will look at in this in 6 months and the game will still not be out. 🤣 

Also was mentioned an Xbox version of the game, maybe that has accounted for the delay.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: