Notifications
Clear all

Rift Frigate

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

More shootee action and another J.A.S.S game https://store.steampowered.com/app/1084580/Rift_Frigate/ this one looks like it using the WASD keyboard layout.

From Steam

Play as a Karack Arbiter - member of an awakened race of machines that vengefully wiped out their oppressive creators' planet - now on the run, headed for the darkest sector ever known, the Abyss Hexa. Survive. Orient to your alien surroundings. Brave through each crisis and cascading event... leading up to the heist of the millenium.
KEY FEATURES
Experience a story-driven hand-authored single player campaign, full of puzzles, secrets and mind-bending twists
Use the versatile ship editor - construct your ship's core, dress it with armor, arm it with lethal weapons and launch into action-packed real-time combat
Meet shady factions and watch intergalactic power-plays unfold, tip the scales in your favor and become a force to be reckoned with
Explore obscure deep space sectors and encounter unique flora, cosmic fauna, eldritch space monsters... and gargantuan World Eaters!

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Pinback
This topic was modified 4 years ago by DarkOne

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

This looks like it could get difficult in the later levels of gameplay 🙂 looks like a descent style game just in space. Putting this on my wish list so I can remind myself to play this demo

ReplyQuote