Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Unending Galaxy  

RSS

SerialKicked
(@serialkicked)
Petty Officer Registered
June 22, 2015 21:42  

Unending Galaxy

After a full year of development, Unending Galaxy has just been released as a stable 1.0 build. While the quest to make an all-in-one space simulation is far from finished, it’s still a nice milestone in itself. I can’t thank enough everyone who’ve shown support in any way, shape or form, it means a lot. You can vote for Unending Galaxy on Steam Greenlight too 🙂

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOSaZXLTGIQ[/media]

Unending Galaxy is a top down 2D sandbox, simulation and strategy game based in space. The game allows you to play at any level from being a small time pirate to the ruler of a large empire. You can fight, trade, explore, build factories, and amass a fleet to form your own faction and conquer others’.

The universe is dynamic and fully simulated, NPC ships live their own lives, factions are able to conquer territories and conduct diplomacy while their economy influences their military production and capacity. Missions are generated based on what’s actually going on in the galaxy, instead of what is usually the other way around.

Unending Galaxy is available for Windows PC. It's a 100% single-player, offline game with no DRM or advertisement.

Main Features

• Large maps featuring hundreds of sectors and thousands of NPC
  • Play on both hand-crafted and procedurally generated maps
  • 8 factions, 80 ships and 50 station types, dozens of weapons
  • Sandbox gameplay: mine, trade, build, colonize, fight, destroy, scavenge..
  • Control multiple ships and switch between them at will
  • Build your own empire from the ground up
  • No in-game loading screens, real time gameplay with active pause
  • Multiple starting scenarios
  • And, of course, pirates, space monsters and crazy robots !
  • Excellent soundtrack by Alexander Jordan

You can also check the detailed feature list on the wiki.

Where to buy ?

The basic edition is available for free on the official website and while it's not as content packed as the deluxe edition, it's advised to try it first to make sure the game is running well on your system. The full, deluxe edition of the game is currently available at the itch.io and IndieGameStand stores for 9.95$.

Links

Cheers,

EsKa.

forum mods: I know I already have a topic for UG in the free indie section, you can delete/lock it if you want to. UG isn't in early development (or really free) anymore, thank you 🙂

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
June 23, 2015 03:27  

Congrats on the launch of the game Seriakicked. :good:

ReplyQuote
SerialKicked
(@serialkicked)
Petty Officer Registered
June 25, 2015 12:27  

Thanks 🙂

Last few weeks have been intense (as I said somewhere, maybe here, I should get a sponsorship from an energy drink company :p).

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)
Warrant Officer Registered
July 2, 2015 06:20  

bought the game 🙂 its a nice project which deserves some chunk out of my wallet 😀

ReplyQuote
SerialKicked
(@serialkicked)
Petty Officer Registered
July 3, 2015 07:25  

Thanks robske !

Also, the game is now on Steam Greenlight so if you think it deserve to be on steam (at least more than grass and toilet simulators :biggrin:), a vote would be appreciated guys.

ReplyQuote
SerialKicked
(@serialkicked)
Petty Officer Registered
February 19, 2016 19:28  

Hi people !

Just to let you know that after a year of full time development,  Unending Galaxy is now officially on steam!

Cheers,

SK

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)
Warrant Officer Registered
February 19, 2016 21:23  

poked the link to several people 😀 some people might buy it 🙂

i've had quite some hours of fun with the game. I often like to start tiny with 1 crappy ship and work myself up 😀

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
February 19, 2016 21:27  

Congrats on hitting Steams early access SerialKicked. :good:

ReplyQuote
SerialKicked
(@serialkicked)
Petty Officer Registered
June 2, 2016 17:42  

Hey guys, sorry i've not been more active. I've been moving to a new house which took more time than i was expecting.

Anyway, I am about to release the 1.2.5 version including a bunch of very important features and bug fixes. You can read about all that on the official website here.

Cheers,

EsKa.

ReplyQuote
Share: