Forum

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Welcome To The Future  

RSS

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
December 12, 2018 9:10 am  

First thing I thought of when I read the tile and a brief description of the game, which described it as a delivery guy in the year 2500 was Futurama. Theirs no website as he seems to be using social media and the only one I can see is the Twitter feed

the game is set in our solar system and you get around the different planets by jumpgate as you can see from the vids. you will also be able to get out of the ship and walk around the city's or use your jetpack.

From the vids the game looks to be going well but it may just be a number of different levels at the moment, but it looks like it will be worth keeping an eye on it progression. Check his YouTube channel as their are a number of vids exploring different aspects of the game.

This topic was modified 4 months ago by DarkOne

Pinback
(@pinback)
January 6, 2019 4:17 am  

Very short vid showing some cap ship jumping in.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
February 2, 2019 11:48 pm  

New vid showing some new space effects and multi ship.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
April 14, 2019 12:34 am  

Some more test footage, looks like it's shaping up pretty good.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
April 14, 2019 6:49 am  

Can't believe I haven't seen this game before until now.... it just shows that there is a lot here and out there. This actually looking very promising. I really like the visuals and i really like the weather effects on the planet and the fact you can actually see them when your flying is a nice touch.

The planets are big, I think a concern is how are they going to make the planets or the communities on them seem active and not boring 🙂

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
April 15, 2019 9:12 am  

Noticed that they now have a website https://moonmengames.com/#home not much on it, but hopefully we will see more from then over the rest of the year.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
June 24, 2019 10:40 am  

New vid showing some combat.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
June 24, 2019 12:52 pm  

I like the pace of the combat and the effects look good too. This game just keeps surprising, they should get this on steam to generate a bit more hype.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
September 15, 2019 7:59 am  

Vid about NPC chat, looking really good hope this get's released at some point.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
September 29, 2019 6:10 am  

This just looking better all the time, just hope theirs a game there and not just bits.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
October 2, 2019 3:14 pm  

The game is looking good, they must be in good shape as a company because them have yet to put it on Steam. Putting this in early access would expose them to making a little money while they continue to develop the game. It says they been working on it over 4yrs now so they are dedicated in getting it out there to the masses. Only time will tell but these videos of gameplay definitely look good and the movements of the pilot and ship I think are really good so far.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
December 8, 2019 12:52 pm  

Video on character creation, but no sign of a release date yet.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
December 23, 2019 2:59 pm  

Nice video showing the system map, Games looking good just hope all the bits hang together.

ReplyQuote
Share: