Notifications
Clear all

Free fly on Star Citizen

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Look like they are having one of these free fly the ships https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//16849-Anniversary-Promotion-Free-Fly-Details

From RSI.

Citizens,
To celebrate the release of Hurston, Star Citizen’s first explorable planet, and commemorate our anniversary, we’re launching a Free Fly event of unprecedented magnitude.
From Nov 23 through Nov 30 you’ll have the chance to try out every flyable ship and operable vehicle in the game for free. Here’s how it works:
During the promotion, anyone can join Star Citizen’s Persistent Universe for free. You’ll be able to experience Star Citizen first-hand, but to get out there and start exploring, you’re gonna need a ship.
Starting on November 23rd, every day at 8am PST, a different ship manufacturer in the game will make its entire flyable fleet available for a 24-hour test flight period.
There may also be some surprises in store for those of you who make the trek out to Hurston and see what Lorville’s all about, as well as some fun interactive activities here on the website, so stay tuned.
Check out the schedule below to plan your free test flights. Have fun and fly safe!

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I haven't played the latest patch 3.3 yet... but in 3.2 I decided to give it a try again and I couldn't even get in my ship in the hanger grrrr. I guess I kinda rage quit the game how can you be developing a game for 6yrs and I cannot even get into my 300i !!!

You would think this would be a obvious quality issue since it was a default ship for the basic kickstarter back in 2012 😮

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Pretty bad that if they still have not got the basic right, not check it out in about 2 years now, any idea of the current download size for this version is.

ReplyQuote
Blah64
(@blah64)
Senior Chief Registered

I think a full install is about 35GB. I can't remember too well since the diff launcher makes the updates pretty small.

300 series re-work is not expected to be in 'till 3.5 in like March of 2019. It is an outdated ship nowadays, made before the new systems for ships and Origin's design scheme.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

I might have the same problem as D1 as my ship was the Freelancer, bought it when the game was first announced.

ReplyQuote