Forum

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

SC Alpha v3.7  

RSS

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
October 11, 2019 11:58 am  

I do like the cave mining aspect, I haven't played this much at all over all this time maybe 1hr over the last 7yrs. You would think you could possibly mine in peace with the size of these planets....? Or will ship scanners pickup people on the surface/under the surface on planets or asteroids? But this is definitely a nice addition, I like it over that ship mining mechanic... I hold it changed, but I hated the fact that you had to buy a mining ship to mine anything in your ship.

Topic Tags
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered
October 13, 2019 8:13 pm  

3.7 is an improvement. It's far from perfect tho and bugs still can plague a gaming session. Biggest annoyance for now is the interdictions. There is far too many of them. But apart from that, it's getting there, slowly. Is it worth an install? I'd say yes, if only to check how it's progressed since the last time you tried it. Just remember to zero your throttle before engaging Quantum travel otherwise you will burn up hydrogen fuel needlessly. This also helps when you run into a group of asteroids as you can drop out very close to them. So close in fact that if your thrusters are running you will hit the damn things!

ReplyQuote
farcodev
(@farcodev)
Lieutenant Registered
October 16, 2019 11:06 pm  

Biggest annoyance for now is the interdictions.

It reminds me when it was also the case in Elite Dangerous.

ReplyQuote
Share: