Notifications
Clear all

Star Citizen Alpha 3.10 is out now

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

I will try a play through closer to Christmas holiday, its been like a yearly thing for me to see SC's progress over the year. I was a little irritated last year cause my ship was a little glitched and had issues getting in it to leave the hanger 😉 So I definitely hope that is fixed when I try it again.

Can't remember when things you purchase in-game with game currency will be carried over to final release (thought it was supposed to happen this year?)

But some of the things in this video looks really good, builds some immersion. I know I have been critical in the past of SC but maybe that is just my feelings coming to the surface. I do like a lot of what I see and looking forward to playing it again in a few months I want to see how 3.11 changes the game since that is supposed to have some network improvements and many AI and UI updates.

auryx liked
Topic Tags
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Alpha 3.10 has been officially released to the masses

See more on the patch notes here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//17711-Star-Citizen-Alpha-3100

Looking at the page, they are still resetting the DB on upgrade to a new patch level, will be nice to see some persistence soon.... maybe by the end of the year. Would be nice not too loose your efforts in-game.

ReplyQuote