Topic starter  

Kastak Arms' new shotgun:

Kastak_Ballistic_Shotgun_Ravager_Final_0

Nice amount of details ...

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Be interesting to see where they go with the planet details as it a step up from the airless world they first showcased although some might say it's just been reskinned as a desert world, but I'm sure I saw some woods at the start of the video.

Shame about SQ42 but I guess it was expected.

ReplyQuote
wormhole
(@wormhole)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

This what happened to 1h Squadron 42 demo in CitizenCon:

The community seems to be more than happy to get an explanation what happened to long waited SQ42 demo and give CIG full support of their decision.

ReplyQuote
wormhole
(@wormhole)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Be interesting to see where they go with the planet details as it a step up from the airless world they first showcased although some might say it's just been reskinned as a desert world, but I'm sure I saw some woods at the start of the video.

It is definitely interesting to see how far they can push. This second iteration was a big step forward compared to first one in Gamescom. Sand planet had multiple biomes, water, weather (not yet dynamic), etc. We know there will be cities, fauna, dynamic weather, much improved shadows and clouds, etc. in the future.

I like the fact all objects in the sky are real and not a skybox, the color of sky depends on atmosphere and scattering of light, etc. It is a bit sad that many websites just concentrated to giant worm and missed all the tech what the demo was all about.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2