Notifications
Clear all

Star Citizen refunds

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

This has been in the gaming news over the last few day about one backer being able to get most of his 3 grand back, PC Invasion has an interview with him http://www.pcinvasion.com/interview-streetroller-star-citizen-backer-got-2560-refund

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I haven't read the article just yet, another question has to be asked of this person's sanity to spend $3000 on a game that isn't done yet? Wow, I gripe about $100 on a game 🙂

Good interview, listen too it instead of reading it 🙂

ReplyQuote
DiabloTigerSix
(@diablotigersix)
Master Chief Registered

I haven't read the article just yet, another question has to be asked of this person's sanity to spend $3000 on a game that isn't done yet? Wow, I gripe about $100 on a game 🙂

Cnct5l4WYAElHb1.jpg

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

$35k .... What's to say... obviously this person has a lot of disposable income. Bet he has Chris Roberts cell # 🙂

I have heard of paying to win or having a passion for a game but this is a tad excessive, but its their money I hope they get a lot of satisfaction out of it in the game.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

How much !!!!! :O and I quibble about spending more than thirty on a game. 😆 

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Geezzz!!! ... 35K!!! ... I spend a whole month contemplating if I should really spend $180 USD on Elite:Dangerous Beta. The game maybe shallow and they haven't kept most of the plans they would do. But I got a game I can play and enjoy. I'm sorry for these SC supporters all they can do now is have wet dream about playing it.

ReplyQuote
wormhole
(@wormhole)
Petty Officer Registered

Geezzz!!! ... 35K!!! ... I spend a whole month contemplating if I should really spend $180 USD on Elite:Dangerous Beta. The game maybe shallow and they haven't kept most of the plans they would do. But I got a game I can play and enjoy. I'm sorry for these SC supporters all they can do now is have wet dream about playing it.

Naah, no need :). Star Citizen PU 2.4.1 is fun already - more fun than Elite: Dangerous if you ask me. In the other hand those games are quite different which is a good thing. Great times for space game players.

PC Invasion doesn't like Star Citizen and that unfortunately shows in their Star Citizen articles. They don't make news about the game itself but only "clickbait" articles around it. That's unfortunate.

Massively Overpowered: Star Citizen rep: ‘Nothing special’ about $3000 Kickstarter refund

ReplyQuote