Notifications
Clear all

Gladiators DLC is now available for free download

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Can't believe I missed this yesterday (probably because of the holiday) but it looks like LGM have been busy lately and have just released some free DLC in 'Gladiators'.

Here is some of the notes here:

Quote:

Haarlem, The Netherlands – 5 September 2011 – Videogame publisher Iceberg Interactive announces that new downloadable content has become available for Starpoint Gemini (PC), the tactical space RPG from game developer LGM Games. The DLC named “Gladiators” is free to all players.

Mario Mihokovic, CEO from LGM Games says:

"We feel there's no better way to thank all fans of Starpoint Gemini, Iceberg Interactive and Little Green Men for their tremendous support than offering a free add-on to the game and we hope gamers like this little gift called SPG Gladiators."

The Starpoint Gemini Gladiators DLC Features are:

• Four new ship designs add to the already large number of unique vessels

• 50 new special ship systems that can only be awarded for victories in Gladiators

• Outer Horizon, a new sector of Gemini where the special tournament is held

• Series of difficult combat situations like Free-for-all and Team fights

• Completely free-of-charge as a big thank you to everyone who supported us in developing and improving Starpoint Gemini

You can download the full The Gladiators DLC on the following content hosting websites:

ENGLISH: http://www.inter-corona.com/downloads/S ... etupEN.zip

GERMAN: http://www.inter-corona.com/downloads/S ... etupDE.zip

I will upload the DLC to SPG download area this evening (EDIT: Upload complete). Will be nice to read some of the peoples reaction to the new content. Here is some screenshots of some of the new ships:

spg_gladiators_0.jpg

spg_gladiators_1.jpg

spg_gladiators_2.jpg

spg_gladiators_3.jpg

zlowes
(@zlowes)
Crewman Registered

Thank you for that DarkOne. Downloading now - will see what it's all about this weekend (I hope)

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Nice big thanks L.G.M. 😀 😀

ReplyQuote
Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered

We just thought it'd be a nice surprise 😉

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Well that is what I call timing as I just picked up a copy of SPG. Just waiting for it to arrive. Latest patch, manual and now this rather nice looking DLC are all waiting for it. Top marks Dorijan for doing this 🙂

ReplyQuote