mastermax
(@mastermax)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

please help me

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Doing a quick little search on this I found this link and looks legit, I haven't tried this and as always don't support cheating because you really don't need to cheat in this game because you can make too much money in this game as it plays now.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=527938

ReplyQuote
mastermax
(@mastermax)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

that not work for me because norton internet secuirty say it not safe

you have other money cheats?

ReplyQuote
anguille
(@anguille)
Crewman Registered

You don't really need a cheat, you can just make a break in the story and make missions or mine asteroids. This will allow you to take money. Another good way is to search for pirates (no mission), board their ships and then take these to the stations...there you can sell the ships for a good price. I think it's one of the fastest way to get money.

Cheers

ReplyQuote
mastermax
(@mastermax)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

i know but i need money cheat $800000 because i lost my save start again 🙁

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Haven't tried this yet,

- Buy some goods from a station, lets say iron its generally the cheapest.

- Undock and save game and exit.

- Now exit the game edit the \Base\Commodities.stb

Code:
Colum 5
Id Name BuyValue Size Type
0 Silver 1250 3 1
1 Silicon 300 3 1
2 Iron 150 3 1
3 Gold 3500 3 1
4 Thorium 2750 3 1
5 Uranium 1000 3 1
6 Diamond 4250 3 1
7 Ice_(H2O) 250 3 1
8 Crystal 375 3 1
9 Argon 450 2 2

- Edit the value of your commodity and up the Buyback price and you should be able to make a killing when you log back in and sell.

ReplyQuote
mastermax
(@mastermax)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

oh i try that but i cant find it only other languge i not understand how?

ReplyQuote
mastermax
(@mastermax)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

i did that but it say wrong base link? what mean that?

ReplyQuote
mastermax
(@mastermax)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

hello?

ReplyQuote
krm398
(@krm398)
Petty Officer Registered

Sorry to say, I dont agree with cheating on any form. I am surprised that the staff here was trying to help you. If you lost your save, start again, you know all the quick fixes after the first game, if not script your self a empire, but dont ever have the stones to come here and brag about it. Only earning it through real game play will get you any respect, and farming pirate boxes in the asteroid fields gains you both money and quick faction so getting your money and ship back would take no time. (these are my personal opinions of course, hope I didn't offend anyone)

ReplyQuote
Tempest
(@tempest)
Crewman Registered

This is not a cheat...but it is one of the most rapid ways to make cash in this game.

In order for it to work...you need to be fairly good at combat and have a decent ship setup.

In some systems, you will find a station called "Gladatriax" or something like that. The station name is always the same...and I have found these stations in three or four systems so far.

Enter the station -- there will be a menu option to enter a combat/fight. The odds run from the low end (110) to high (740 or so). Pick a fight you think you can win, then click on the "bet" button and max out the amount.

If you win, you will gain a large number of credits. If you lose...you lose those credits.

I have a fairly high-end vessel and a nice setup...I can go into one of these, take on three or four of the upper level contests, and make well over 800K easy.

But...this is NOT a cheat -- nor is it an exploit -- after all, you have to work for those credits...but it is faster than mining, unless you find that diamond asteroid field, and actually find some asteroids that have diamonds on them to mine.

Once again, this is not an exploit or cheat...just a fast way to make cash. Another way is to raid those lockboxes you see floating in asteroid fields every now and then, as well as hunt down derelict ships. Getting those cargoes can pay off pretty fast sometimes.

Just some ideas. I don't like the idea of cheating -- I believe it takes away from the game.

ReplyQuote