Notifications
Clear all

Starpoint Gemini 2 feature suggestions and requests

Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Have some ideas you'd like to share? You absolutely *know* that one thing that's missing in space games? Feel free to post them here and we'll do our best to implement them. All suggestions are welcome: from realistic to outrageous 🙂 .

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

More activity going around the stations ie cargo being loaded/unloaded onto bigger ship, ship being repaired or built even part of the station being built over time.

It's some thing I always feel lacking in these games, ships come and go to the stations but their never a feeling of any life.

Advertising signs around station and planets for goods and services.

Pirates who only attack you if you are carrying some thing which is valuable.

ReplyQuote
Rift
 Rift
(@rift)
Crewman Registered

Relationships/Conversations with Ship Crew [or possibly a Ship-AI] would add a great deal to making the ship seem more then just a avatar and more of a actual ship.

Viewpoints from inside a bridge with bridge crew you could interact with would be ideal, but likely way beyond what you would be willing to add.

A perhaps more reasonable addition would be just have a hud-face pop up to talk to you, or when you give orders have the face pop up and acknowledge it.... ect..

ReplyQuote
Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

More activity going around the stations ie cargo being loaded/unloaded onto bigger ship, ship being repaired or built even part of the station being built over time.

It's some thing I always feel lacking in these games, ships come and go to the stations but their never a feeling of any life.

Advertising signs around station and planets for goods and services.

Pirates who only attack you if you are carrying some thing which is valuable.

We do have pirates who think before confronting you for your cargo. It's way more likely they'll try to get your shipment of Cybernet Implants than your shipment of Wheat ;).

Advertising signs (billboards I guess) are an awesome idea and we do have something going in that area. We'll show it in one of the upcoming videos. It'll work better than a screenshot.

More activity... that's up to scripting. They have a whole lot of work to do, but we'll drive them like slaves to do even more :D.

Relationships/Conversations with Ship Crew [or possibly a Ship-AI] would add a great deal to making the ship seem more then just a avatar and more of a actual ship.

Viewpoints from inside a bridge with bridge crew you could interact with would be ideal, but likely way beyond what you would be willing to add.

A perhaps more reasonable addition would be just have a hud-face pop up to talk to you, or when you give orders have the face pop up and acknowledge it.... ect..

Indeed, bridge and interaction is out of our scope so far, though it would be amazing.

Considering conversations, the dialog panel opens up when needed, but I suspect you're referring to conversing with your crew?

ReplyQuote
XenonS
(@xenons)
Warrant Officer Registered

Economy system:

In SPG1, there were no "Golden Routes" and that's very good: once you know such a route, it's too easy, so keep on with this. But in SPG1 there is a HUGE difference between buying prices and selling prices, and this makes trading prohibitive and not interesting, first because the prices don't vary much between stations (but is this really so? I have yet to investigate that!). Second, I found it way too easy to get rich by salvaging ship wrecks or lost  containers instead of trading.

So, my suggestions would be to balance these 2 game aspects:

a)

Make a sort of Inflation system that varies on a random basis. A system with high inflation, e.g. 28.5 % , would have prices that higher compared to a system with 0 inflation. Make the station / city a specialized production center where the goods produced would be cheaper than elsewhere as a consequence of offer / demand.

B)

Finding a ship wreck with goods in it or lost containers with goods is for sure very fine, but make sure that picking up these things will not be too easy, else there is no reason for earning money by other means. There should be hard concurence that also tries to get these goods, making it a real challenge.

Cheers,

XenonS

ReplyQuote
Dukoth
(@dukoth)
Petty Officer Registered

hmm, how bout a deticated carrier class of ship that has more hanger slots than normal ships and a greater selection of attack craft that pack more of a punch to pick through

and a general selection of non-combat hanger craft for all the ships, like mining drones, salvage drones, repair drones, and mabey a way to hack or modify these drones to use as attack craft that do interesting things (like making a repair drone strip bits of the enemys health away and return it to you

and a selection of genral commands for these little buggers

ReplyQuote
Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Economy system:

In SPG1, there were no "Golden Routes" and that's very good: once you know such a route, it's too easy, so keep on with this. But in SPG1 there is a HUGE difference between buying prices and selling prices, and this makes trading prohibitive and not interesting, first because the prices don't vary much between stations (but is this really so? I have yet to investigate that!). Second, I found it way too easy to get rich by salvaging ship wrecks or lost  containers instead of trading.

So, my suggestions would be to balance these 2 game aspects:

a)

Make a sort of Inflation system that varies on a random basis. A system with high inflation, e.g. 28.5 % , would have prices that higher compared to a system with 0 inflation. Make the station / city a specialized production center where the goods produced would be cheaper than elsewhere as a consequence of offer / demand.

B)

Finding a ship wreck with goods in it or lost containers with goods is for sure very fine, but make sure that picking up these things will not be too easy, else there is no reason for earning money by other means. There should be hard concurence that also tries to get these goods, making it a real challenge.

Cheers,

XenonS

Currently, we have fixed commodity prices, changed by random events, but the inflation seems interesting and doable. I'll pass it along!

So, basically there are good trade routes this time around, but we're making sure they aren't "easy". If we set up a good trade route, you can be sure it's not without dangers. And, perhaps more importantly, the best trade routes are actually timed events. They only last for awhile before things returning to normal.

And yeah, the derelicts were too frequent and the loot was too good which made it too easy in SPG1. We're changing that completely. We're thinking in the lines of: mostly randomly generated derelicts + special fixed (fixed location; special loot). Your thoughts?

hmm, how bout a deticated carrier class of ship that has more hanger slots than normal ships and a greater selection of attack craft that pack more of a punch to pick through

and a general selection of non-combat hanger craft for all the ships, like mining drones, salvage drones, repair drones, and mabey a way to hack or modify these drones to use as attack craft that do interesting things (like making a repair drone strip bits of the enemys health away and return it to you

and a selection of genral commands for these little buggers

We have a carrier class :). It's the new ship class introduced in SPG2. And yep... it has more hangar slots than any other class :). On top of that, you can choose to be the Commander class whose skills affect fighter squadrons as well as hired mercenaries.

We don't have the small non-combat crafts as hangar vehicles, but we do have them as usable additional equipment. A good example are the Scavenge Nanodrones. You can release these pesky mechanical critters onto a derelict craft and they'll rip it to threads salvaging anything useful (sell-able 😉 ). The plan is to make this same equipment work on any working ship (hostile or friendly) as an aggressive action. They can fly to the target and start ripping it apart in-flight.

ReplyQuote
Dukoth
(@dukoth)
Petty Officer Registered

I hope you don't remove the good loot from the deralicts completely, make rare to find one with really good salvage, for that "the big score" feeling

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Advertising signs (billboards I guess) are an awesome idea and we do have something going in that area. We'll show it in one of the upcoming videos. It'll work better than a screenshot.

If you were to become a notorious pirate could your avatar picture appear in the Billboards as a wanted poster?.

ReplyQuote
DARI
 DARI
(@dari)
Senior Chief Registered

Currently, we have fixed commodity prices, changed by random events, but the inflation seems interesting and doable. I'll pass it along!

So, basically there are good trade routes this time around, but we're making sure they aren't "easy". If we set up a good trade route, you can be sure it's not without dangers. And, perhaps more importantly, the best trade routes are actually timed events. They only last for awhile before things returning to normal.

And yeah, the derelicts were too frequent and the loot was too good which made it too easy in SPG1. We're changing that completely. We're thinking in the lines of: mostly randomly generated derelicts + special fixed (fixed location; special loot). Your thoughts?

We have a carrier class :). It's the new ship class introduced in SPG2. And yep... it has more hangar slots than any other class :). On top of that, you can choose to be the Commander class whose skills affect fighter squadrons as well as hired mercenaries.

We don't have the small non-combat crafts as hangar vehicles, but we do have them as usable additional equipment. A good example are the Scavenge Nanodrones. You can release these pesky mechanical critters onto a derelict craft and they'll rip it to threads salvaging anything useful (sell-able 😉 ). The plan is to make this same equipment work on any working ship (hostile or friendly) as an aggressive action. They can fly to the target and start ripping it apart in-flight.

please no arbitrary inflation in space - if one needs a hardcore business/trading sim in space then fire up X or even dynatech.

i would rather like to see the economics part like in strike commander: buy 15 of those dumb rockets or one shiny guided missille.

Also repair costs can be the money sink (look at spacerangers2 where you could easily get broke, even or rather especially at late stages of the game).

As in any ol' classics those juicy traderoutes were rather dangerous either in navigation and/or greedy pirates. I also like your idea that a good traderoute you may find will go down if you satisfy the needs of the target market.

If possible maybe add a custom difficulty or a new-game-setup where specific gameplay parts can be changed - some easy, another hard.

ie amount of ships(how populated the space is- maybe as a factor to already set population levels), costs of repairs, diversity of weapons to buy, loot amounts (if any on destroyed ships), derelicts in space none to lots and their possible content, turning of RPG-like skills, dark space backgrounds,...(to get my idea - not just how accurately the enemy can aimbot you down)

...as long as those mentioned advertising signs dont behave like in say some older battlefield title...

ReplyQuote
XenonS
(@xenons)
Warrant Officer Registered

Greedy pirates. Yes, that's it I think. If the enemies are also looking for "treasures" in space like derelicts etc., then failing to find them, I will have to take it from pirates by beating them 🙂

The principle should be: Not too easy for the player, be it with the trade, piracy, scavenging or else.

And no, the economy doesn't need to be complex, but please not fixed like in Freelancer...

One method could be : Make ship repairs expensive to keep some balance, in this case the economy and trade part can be more simple. If losing too many battles, the player would then have to downgrade his equipment or even his ship if he can no longer take the costs.

The "Inflation" system is not a pure idea of mine, it can be found in Universal Combat (AD3000) where the goods production will decrease the more you advance in the game, making things more and more expensive. I haven't played this game long enough to tell the effects, but as a base to adapt it may be good.

XenonS

ReplyQuote
reavet
(@reavet)
Crewman Registered

A couple of years ago I posted a rant on the SPG1 forums about the various bugs that really crippled the gameplay for me.  I guess time heals wounds, because I have a hankering to load up the game again and give it another go.  Maybe not - maybe waiting for the sequel will be better.

Anyway, all of my suggestions are really more bugfix requests from the first game:

1)  Asteroids suck.  Asteroid fields really suck.  Trying to fly a large cap ship through a field of asteroids really really REALLY sucks.  HAVING to fly a capi- ok, I think you know where this is going.  Long story short, the way the fields are handled really needs to be reworked.  I've had to reload far too many saves thanks to an ill-timed pinball game played between 6 different asteroids and my ship.  Especially since there is no way to actually deal with them.

2)  Game economy.  I think someone brought this up, but I would love for an actual real economy to exist.  Trading between two stations would be fun.

3)  Better scripting.  From T drives, to captured ships, to AI - being able to approach a mission in a multitude of ways without having to worry about "if I T-drive here, will I screw up the ingame scripts?"

And then some actual coolstuff (TM):

1)  More uniqueness amongst the ships.  I enjoyed the ship 'powers' from the first game.  Would love to see more thrown in.

2)  A better difficulty curve.  The first game had a major problem starting out - the first 3 or 4 times I had to cheat in order to get enough money to afford a better ship just to survive.  The couple of times I played the game 'legit' I still ended up saving/loading more than I would have liked.  It would be nice if the first couple of hours of the game at least kitten-pawed you for a bit before bringing on the brutal harsh realities of space combat.

3)  More maneuvers - SPG is basically tallship combat in space.  No 3rd dimension (Khan style!) means you give up a lot of freedom for a lot of simplicity.  That said, I think it would be fun to be able to setup various maneuvers with your ships/fleets to handle various combat situations - aka, ordering ships to 'cross T' and try to stay broadside to another ship, or surrounding and circling a particular target.

I put a good number of hours into the original SPG before letting the bugs take their toll on me - I am very much looking forward to SPG2 despite this.

ReplyQuote
Balthazzar
(@balthazzar)
Petty Officer Registered

3)  More maneuvers - SPG is basically tallship combat in space.  No 3rd dimension (Khan style!) means you give up a lot of freedom for a lot of simplicity.  That said, I think it would be fun to be able to setup various maneuvers with your ships/fleets to handle various combat situations - aka, ordering ships to 'cross T' and try to stay broadside to another ship, or surrounding and circling a particular target.

The official list of features contains the following statements:

• Dynamic real-time combat
  • Direct ship controls in full 3D environment create complete immersion

Source:  http://www.starpointgemini.com/features

I would like to see a rock-paper-scissors balance between different types of ships or weapons. Not just hullbusters and shieldbusters but conceptually different combat styles between at least 3 types. For example bomber > battleship > cruiser > bomber 

ReplyQuote
Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

I hope you don't remove the good loot from the deralicts completely, make rare to find one with really good salvage, for that "the big score" feeling

Nope, we're not removing all the good loot, just balancing it out a bit. If a derelict holds awesome loot, you can bet it will be "guarded". By guarded I mean, some other scavenger will probably be buzzing around. You will still be able to earn a living by salvaging.

If you were to become a notorious pirate could your avatar picture appear in the Billboards as a wanted poster?.

Not something we planned (the avatar picture), but our lead programmer seems to like the idea a lot. We will have a "Wanted billboard", because you can hunt down some notorious outlaws for money (they will also be notoriously hard to kill), but perhaps your face can appear there as well. Then we link it to a random encounter of bounty hunters whose frequency of appearance depends on the posted reward for your head... 😉

Greedy pirates. Yes, that's it I think. If the enemies are also looking for "treasures" in space like derelicts etc., then failing to find them, I will have to take it from pirates by beating them 🙂

The principle should be: Not too easy for the player, be it with the trade, piracy, scavenging or else.

And no, the economy doesn't need to be complex, but please not fixed like in Freelancer...

One method could be : Make ship repairs expensive to keep some balance, in this case the economy and trade part can be more simple. If losing too many battles, the player would then have to downgrade his equipment or even his ship if he can no longer take the costs.

The "Inflation" system is not a pure idea of mine, it can be found in Universal Combat (AD3000) where the goods production will decrease the more you advance in the game, making things more and more expensive. I haven't played this game long enough to tell the effects, but as a base to adapt it may be good.

XenonS

If it's money sinks you want, we actually have "monthly" expenses. Your officers aren't too happy to work without pay, and neither are the hired mercenaries. They too have their ships and crews to consider. Naturally, on top of that, you have to repair your ship, heavy weapons ammo this time exists, so you have to buy that as well. Troopers also don't come for free. So if you're into capturing ships, you'll have to cash out some salaries.

The economy system *is* fixed, but with more or less constant random events that can affect a single faction (their goods), a region or the entire star system. A lot of possibilities.

ReplyQuote
Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

A couple of years ago I posted a rant on the SPG1 forums about the various bugs that really crippled the gameplay for me.  I guess time heals wounds, because I have a hankering to load up the game again and give it another go.  Maybe not - maybe waiting for the sequel will be better.

Anyway, all of my suggestions are really more bugfix requests from the first game:

1)  Asteroids suck.  Asteroid fields really suck.  Trying to fly a large cap ship through a field of asteroids really really REALLY sucks.  HAVING to fly a capi- ok, I think you know where this is going.  Long story short, the way the fields are handled really needs to be reworked.  I've had to reload far too many saves thanks to an ill-timed pinball game played between 6 different asteroids and my ship.  Especially since there is no way to actually deal with them.

2)  Game economy.  I think someone brought this up, but I would love for an actual real economy to exist.  Trading between two stations would be fun.

3)  Better scripting.  From T drives, to captured ships, to AI - being able to approach a mission in a multitude of ways without having to worry about "if I T-drive here, will I screw up the ingame scripts?"

And then some actual coolstuff (TM):

1)  More uniqueness amongst the ships.  I enjoyed the ship 'powers' from the first game.  Would love to see more thrown in.

2)  A better difficulty curve.  The first game had a major problem starting out - the first 3 or 4 times I had to cheat in order to get enough money to afford a better ship just to survive.  The couple of times I played the game 'legit' I still ended up saving/loading more than I would have liked.  It would be nice if the first couple of hours of the game at least kitten-pawed you for a bit before bringing on the brutal harsh realities of space combat.

I put a good number of hours into the original SPG before letting the bugs take their toll on me - I am very much looking forward to SPG2 despite this.

1)Agreed. And this time, to avoid any pinball-related frustrations, you can simply shoot your way through an asteroid field. A large chunk of space rock is in your way, blast it away... Or smash into it to break it apart; damage to your ship's hull is complementary 😉

2)If you mean "X series style real economy", nope, sorry, not this time. We are but new-born compared to Egosoft, and the complex economy they have implemented is out of our reach for now. Truth be told, we're not even sure we'd go in that direction. Station building, sure. We'd like that, but the entire economic system... erm.. not sure yet. It's something to consider carefully.

3)Completely agree. The approach we're taking this time is: "You have a goal. When you're done... the mission is done. How exactly you do it... we don't really care. The SPG1 script system showed us all the little things that can go wrong, and when those little things add up, it usually doesn't go that well. We've learned our lesson.

And then some actual coolstuff â„¢:

1)Also agreeable. Ships' parameters in SPG1 were highly dependent on their installed equipment. While we retained that in the sequel, this time their base parameters are more diverse. Some ships can for example be almost immune to Radiation damage (when their shields are up I mean), but their shields are weaker in general and can take less damage. A carrier class ship can have less hangar slots, but have the ability to cloak. Imperial ships are built with the technology to deflect incoming transport beams (higher chance to deflect) and so on. A lot of diversity can be achieved. We'll be refining the individual ships up until the very end of production (and afterwards as well surely)

2)Let me first say that along with the difficulty curve, the tutorial in SPG1 was too long. We've scratched that. Tutorial and other useful info is now shown when needed in the form of short tips that appear when you first encounter a certain situation (you can turn those off if you wish) and various other notes available on different panels.

When it comes to the difficulty curve, we'll do our best to make it more friendly in the beginning. Different game difficulties are available once again, but also, the difference between them will likely be stronger.

3)Maneuvers will depend on your control. You control the ship manually this time, in all 3 dimensions. To come up to an enemy from "below", YOU will have to maneuver the ship yourself. As in SPG1, all ships have 4 shields (front, rear, left and right) and weapon turrets have firing arcs so you can't fire all your weapons at the same target at the same time. Maneuvering your ship will be very important.

But for those cool looking scenes where you're fighting a bunch of small crafts with your mighty dreadnought, you can always activate "Fire at will". You'll open fire on all possible hostile targets with all your weapons.

ReplyQuote
Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

I would like to see a rock-paper-scissors balance between different types of ships or weapons. Not just hullbusters and shieldbusters but conceptually different combat styles between at least 3 types. For example bomber > battleship > cruiser > bomber 

For starters our goal is to differentiate between ship classes and character classes. A Commander with skills that affect fighter squadrons will be more proficient in commanding a carrier class, while a Gunner can cause great damage with a destroyer class. Additionally, it will be important to note what kind of ship you're going against. Korkyran Navy ships are more resistant to energy weapons, while Baeldor sports some interesting resistance to projectile damage. Nexus can then swoop in and decloak to deal a killing blow, while Hub science vessels are known for their massive power reserves which gives their captains (usually Engineer class) the ability to create powerful anomalies. And the third distinction is faction-based AI. A powerful, organized, military faction like Korkyra will use different tactics than an "amateur" pirate from Promethean.

Everything you've written is definitely to our liking and we'll do our best to implement that as well, but probably after we're done with the basics noted above ;).

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Not something we planned (the avatar picture), but our lead programmer seems to like the idea a lot. We will have a "Wanted billboard", because you can hunt down some notorious outlaws for money (they will also be notoriously hard to kill), but perhaps your face can appear there as well. Then we link it to a random encounter of bounty hunters whose frequency of appearance depends on the posted reward for your head... 😉

Nice will there be any tracking of theses notorious outlaws from system to system as in go here ask other ships or at a station if they have seen them or is it more go to this system and fight it out?.

I think you mentioned smuggling some where, just wanted to ask if their is any special equipment like shielded cargo bay  for the player to buy and if the smuggling goods will be small items with a high value or bulk items like weapons which can be smuggled

ReplyQuote
Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Nice will there be any tracking of theses notorious outlaws from system to system as in go here ask other ships or at a station if they have seen them or is it more go to this system and fight it out?.

I think you mentioned smuggling some where, just wanted to ask if their is any special equipment like shielded cargo bay  for the player to buy and if the smuggling goods will be small items with a high value or bulk items like weapons which can be smuggled

The idea is from time to time to get a random news posting on stations that one of these outlaws was seen (as in he or she did something not agreeable to the general public like taking down a whole convoy) in a region. That will give you the clue as to where to look for him or her. That starts of a timer and for a while, you'll be able to track him down in the mentioned area. After some time, he goes into hiding until he's seen again. That doesn't mean you won't be able to bump into the outlaw by accident. They are persistent little buggers that have access to the whole game universe and can go where they please ;).

There isn't any special equipment or ship system especially designed for smuggling, but after enough successful smuggling runs onto planets (I'm mentioning planets since the toughest security scans take place when you try to land on planets) you get better at it and get permanent bonuses for smuggling (better chance to avoid detection by the authorities). We're also thinking about implementing the same bonus system to go with standard in-space security checks, so there's always a chance even if you're stopped for inspection, they don't actually find the "good stuff".

It might also be a good time to mention that during the game, different political regions can slap a big "illegal" notice on any commodity (we're looking at that not just for contraband goods like drugs or something, but like politically enforced embargoes as well). When such a global event takes place, you can make a lot of money by smuggling the newly illegal commodity into the region. If you avoid the security checks of course.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

The idea is from time to time to get a random news posting on stations that one of these outlaws was seen (as in he or she did something not agreeable to the general public like taking down a whole convoy) in a region. That will give you the clue as to where to look for him or her. That starts of a timer and for a while, you'll be able to track him down in the mentioned area. After some time, he goes into hiding until he's seen again. That doesn't mean you won't be able to bump into the outlaw by accident. They are persistent little buggers that have access to the whole game universe and can go where they please ;).

Excellent I was hoping it going be something like the above.

There isn't any special equipment or ship system especially designed for smuggling, but after enough successful smuggling runs onto planets (I'm mentioning planets since the toughest security scans take place when you try to land on planets) you get better at it and get permanent bonuses for smuggling (better chance to avoid detection by the authorities). We're also thinking about implementing the same bonus system to go with standard in-space security checks, so there's always a chance even if you're stopped for inspection, they don't actually find the "good stuff".

Definitely go with doing it in space as well.

ReplyQuote
Balthazzar
(@balthazzar)
Petty Officer Registered

For starters our goal is to differentiate between ship classes and character classes. A Commander with skills that affect fighter squadrons will be more proficient in commanding a carrier class, while a Gunner can cause great damage with a destroyer class. Additionally, it will be important to note what kind of ship you're going against. Korkyran Navy ships are more resistant to energy weapons, while Baeldor sports some interesting resistance to projectile damage. Nexus can then swoop in and decloak to deal a killing blow, while Hub science vessels are known for their massive power reserves which gives their captains (usually Engineer class) the ability to create powerful anomalies. And the third distinction is faction-based AI. A powerful, organized, military faction like Korkyra will use different tactics than an "amateur" pirate from Promethean.

Everything you've written is definitely to our liking and we'll do our best to implement that as well, but probably after we're done with the basics noted above ;).

Actually, what you had in mind is way better than I hoped. Will there also be any kind of cyberwarfare? Hacks, radar scramblers or that kind of thing?

ReplyQuote
Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Actually, what you had in mind is way better than I hoped. Will there also be any kind of cyberwarfare? Hacks, radar scramblers or that kind of thing?

Hacking is actually a skill. Engineer has it. It's a nice little tid-bit that can temporarily jam the target's sensors reducing his accuracy etc. or take complete control over the target's mainframe and make it your very own little pinata. In fact let's go over the Hacking skill completely while we're at it.

These are the Hacking skill's modifiers (this reminds me... I should make another topic on skills. Will do it soon 🙂 )

Sensor jam -> Reduce target accuracy and Critical hit chance

Energy drain -> Chance to diminish target's Power

Virus -> Chance to drop target's shields at random

Life-support sabotage -> Chance to reduce target's Trooper count

Mainframe shutdown -> Chance to completely shut down target

ReplyQuote