Update v1.5000 - SG2: Origins FREE DLC
New patch and the free DLC of the first game story transferred to SP2 game engine. http://steamcommunity.com/games/236150/announcements/detail/138831099311151946
Here's a little something from us here at LGM :). We've been working hard to get this DLC out. It's free as stated before and as promised in Early Access. It's a THANK YOU from us to You, the community, for your support and dedication, and for putting up with us all this time. We couldn't have wished for more.
I won't bore you too much. Below is the list of fixes we've done for the vanilla game and Secrets of Aethera which you might also find useful ;).
IMPORTANT: Since there were some major changes in the game world, please note that any mod should be made specifically for Origins so it would work properly (depends on what the mod changes of course).
If you encounter any problems, let us know :).
You know how this last bit goes already:
Safe travels, Captains! 🙂
- FIXED: An issue where Iolian NPCs would equip Unique codename weapons
- FIXED: An issue where enemies would launch wings with zero fighters
- FIXED: A problem preventing Cloak stability parameter to work as expected
- FIXED: A bug concerning Targeting mode and cutscenes/dialogue segments where the player doesn't have the control of his/her ship
- FIXED: A database error in the localized versions that could cause the game to crash
- FIXED: An error in At an empire's end mission with ships exploding in advance
- FIXED: Numerous text errors
- Thanks for this goes to Unbroken as he's done the additional proofreading.
- FIXED: A typo in the DerelictOnDestroy.sal script preventing it from reaching its full potential.
- FIXED: An error that could in some cases cause the game to crash when storing a ship into the garage
- FIXED: Old friends mission - A bug where boarding a structure you're supposed to destroy would break the mission
- UPDATED: Gladius group bounty hunters now T-jump in closer to the player. When you see their message on screen, you'll spot them on the radar as well.
- UPDATED: Sorting ships by ship class when generating Freelance missions. You should no longer be fighting against level 1 freightliners. This can still happen, but not as frequently.
- UPDATED: Mod Manager to reflect the addition of the Origins DLC
- ADDED: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro throttle(slider) support. If you're using keyboard/mouse control scheme, you can now manually bind the slider to accelerate/decelerate
- ADDED: Tooltips for context menu in Controller mode
- ADDED: Scripterion2 to provide more functionality and ease-of-use. In time this will replace the original Scripterion altogether.
Tip of the hat to LGM. They gave the buyers of SPG2 basically SPG1 for free with a upgrade to the story missions and being able to play it all probably seamless in SPG2 very nice and it was free. This game probably has 60-70hrs worth of game play to it easily. So for those that don't have the game go and get it (you can get it on steam right now for 55% off).