Notifications
Clear all

Vigo space station - video

Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Here's another short video. This time it's a fly-by of space station Vigo, in the vicinity of planet Trinity. What do you think?

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Very insect like looking station.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Very nice Dorijan. I can see you guys have come a long way graphicswise since SPG1.

ReplyQuote
Dukoth
(@dukoth)
Petty Officer Registered

BEHOLD! it is the station VIGO! you are but the buzzing of flies to him!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Great job on the scale of the station. When you compare SPG2 stations to SPG1 you can really see the hard work put into the modeling for SPG2. As always cannot wait for the release.

ReplyQuote
DARI
 DARI
(@dari)
Senior Chief Registered

sounds very realistic to me - either thats a feature or my soundsystem failed

just one question:

are docking sequences mandatory or skipable or (even better) option to turn them off at least after the first visit on a station ? (just in case i missed that info)

ReplyQuote
Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

sounds very realistic to me - either thats a feature or my soundsystem failed

just one question:

are docking sequences mandatory or skipable or (even better) option to turn them off at least after the first visit on a station ? (just in case i missed that info)

These short vids we've released so far are done without audio, so it's neither a feature nor is there a problem with your soundsystem 😉 .

Docking sequences... Actually at the moment there are none. No docking sequence. This time we've simply called it "Anchoring". You get near a station, anchor and voila... you're on the station. Whether or not we'll make docking cutscenes is still being discussed, but if we do... they WILL be skippable.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

BEHOLD! it is the station VIGO! you are but the buzzing of flies to him!

vigo_zpsaf755654.jpg

😆

Docking sequences... Actually at the moment there are none. No docking sequence. This time we've simply called it "Anchoring". You get near a station, anchor and voila... you're on the station. Whether or not we'll make docking cutscenes is still being discussed, but if we do... they WILL be skippable.

As in StarTrek no docking just a beam over.

ReplyQuote