Name the battleship...

Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Name the battleship in SSC's honor in Unending Galaxy  

RSS

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
November 22, 2014 12:02  

First off SerialKicked has honored SSC with two things...

A hidden spacestation 'SSC Station' in Unending Galaxy

And also a battleship to engage in the game as well, hmm wondering if you find it if you can follow it home? Well to get to the point, currently the battleship needs a name soooo, looking at the community for a good name for this battleship. So give me your names and the top three I think are great I will create a naming poll to have the site decide the name.

Don't forget to checkout Unending Galaxy.

SerialKicked
(@serialkicked)
Petty Officer Registered
November 22, 2014 12:46  

Thanks 🙂

I do release the first beta version Monday, though. Not sure a poll result will be relevant by that date. However, I will rename the ship accordingly for the release after that (somewhere in December). Here's a few screenshots:

It spawned in the corner of a sector (as do most concealed stations) so I am sorry it's not centered properly.

Station + Battleship (the big blue one being the battleship):

Snap1221.png

Station "trade" menu

Snap1220.png

(yes, those sprites looks awfully familiar to people playing AI:Wars, we've been permitted to do so).

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered
November 22, 2014 23:52  

How about the "KENDO AR", an anagram of Darkone. :girlwink:

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
November 23, 2014 05:44  

Oh I have never really played with anagrams much but that is interesting and sounds like a ship name 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: