Notifications
Clear all

Conspiracy sites

Shingen
(@shingen)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Well if you guys are into Cons-piracy and UFOs and such, here are some great sites to check out!

Godlike Productions

One of the top conspiracy sites on the net with all the latest breaking News events and topics! Usually a story will appear on Godlike before any of the major news networks even pick it up.

DProgram.net

Another great conspiracy blog with lots of good doomy stuff your the tinfoil hat wearing Conspiracist!

TrueWorldHistory.info

This site has links to all your favorite Conspiracy documentaries. Hours and hours of good doomy paranoia!

Pindz Media is a great blog site for all your UFO, crop circles and other related conspiracy updates

Infowars.com

The home site of Conspiracy guru Alex Jones

David Icke.com

Homepage of another conspiracy guru and Lizard man David Icke.

UFOhowto.com

This site will tell you how to build your very own UFO!

Enjoy! 😀

Shant
(@shant)
Warrant Officer Registered

You guys ever see the guy who claimed he could make UFOs appear at will? Obviously I thought it was a joke of somekind, obviously preposterous and just plain stupid. But there was some very interesting video nonetheless of a local news crew going out to film this guy, seemingly half as a joke. Well they interview the guy and sure enough on the spot he begins to pray or something and in the sky these objects appear.

I don't have any idea what to make of it. If you guys don't know what I'm talking about you've gotta see the video. I'll see if I can't find it online. I'd be shocked if it wasn't youtubed by now.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Talking about this guy...

ReplyQuote
Shant
(@shant)

That's the guy! HA!

So what about that? I refuse to believe the dude is 'praying down' UFOs. But then we saw what we saw, so what exactly is the better explanation?

ReplyQuote
Bullwinkle
(@bullwinkle)

Shant wrote:
That's the guy! HA!

So what about that? I refuse to believe the dude is 'praying down' UFOs. But then we saw what we saw, so what exactly is the better explanation?

An accomplice operating a radio-controlled UFO?

Naw... they're probably just real.

😉

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Well you have to think of the optics they had with them it just looks like a glowing blur, it could be anything really. But do find it interesting and if this guy was legit he would probably have more youtube clips on this feat. But I do like the RC alien craft idea 🙂

ReplyQuote
Shant
(@shant)

If they had an RC UFO I'd have been the first guy to get one.

ReplyQuote
Bullwinkle
(@bullwinkle)

Shant wrote:
If they had an RC UFO I'd have been the first guy to get one.

Yeah... an RC helicopter with an orange ball fit around it would look too much like a toy. 😉

ZX-8888-lg.jpg

ReplyQuote
Shant
(@shant)

lol, I've got one of these. Maybe they had the deluxe model.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

You might have debunked the video 🙂 Put bright enough LED's on that thing and it could look like a blur to a video camera from a great distance.

ReplyQuote
Naagulmai
(@naagulmai)
Crewman Registered

Putting a comedy slant on the whole issue. Beware, sarcasm and cynicism abound. May possibly offend heh. But it does have its moments.....

http://www.fknnewz.com/recent/

ReplyQuote