Notifications
Clear all

Need to report a UFO?

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Need to report a UFO?

You may not be calling the FAA anymore you might be calling Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS). Here is the article on this: http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2009/12/faa-i ... sightings/

What I find funny is the government farming out the info gathering or are they just using the civilian companies so they can deny knowledge of certain things since they don't have any official organization monitoring the UFO sightings?

Do checkout their hiring page, lot of engineering positions there. anyone have a relative working there?

Did a little digging and FAA tells you to call the NIDS (National Institute for Discovery Science) if you want to report a UFO. But did you know this organization was founded by Robert Bigelow and this organization is privately funded.... things that make you go hmmmmmm 🙂

Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Hey D1. I was looking through the forum for a suitable place to post a video I found and turned up this old thread. Hope you don't mind too much but I think you might enjoy this "bedtime story" 😉 

A good channel this full of spooky stories!

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Good vid that 😎 will have to have a look at that youtuber channel.

Geraldine liked
ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Posted by: @pinback

Good vid that

Yeah, the narrator strikes just the right tone.

Seems like a good place to mention Projekt Saucer by W. A. Harbinson. As a sci-fi series, it's a cracking read.

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Posted by: @cody

Seems like a good place to mention Projekt Saucer by W. A. Harbinson. As a sci-fi series, it's a cracking read.

Die Glocke?

This post was modified 4 years ago by Geraldine

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Posted by: @geraldine

Die Glocke?

Bell flight 14 you now can land

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

@cody

See you on Aldebaran

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Posted by: @geraldine

See you on Aldebaran

<grins> Narabedla Ltd is also a good read.

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Follow up on the Bed Time Stories channel. They now have an off shoot called; War Time Stories. Here is one of their videos that talks about the Viet Cong Tunnels. War itself can be terrifying but fighting in those tunnels must have been truly horrific indeed for both sides.

ReplyQuote