Notifications
Clear all

CrazySpence
(@crazyspence)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

The Itani nation needs you to assist in defending our borders from the evil Serco menace so that the universe may live on peacefully once and for all!

Join Itani today and participate in....

Border wars - defend the Deneb sector from multiple skirmishes with the Serco ranging from fighter skirmishes to all out fleet actions

Capture the Cargo - Protect our transport over the course of the week from Serco raiders or Attack the serco convoy and steal their precious cargo for our own benefit

Group Trading - you and 3 other players can join up together in the Behemoth transport and share in the benefit of a heavily defended transport ship of profits and shaming the egos of space pirates with your harrowing escape

Nation War - A weekly event where the nations collide together in a hair furball to determine which nation has the best pilots

CrazySpence
(@crazyspence)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

In the last week the Itani nation has....

-won the Capture cargo event consecutively for the last 2 weeks

-Destroyed a massive Serco fleet in the Sedina system on Friday, over 10+ capital ships destroyed

-Sent several blockade fleets to Serco space over the weekend

-Destroyed several Serco Blockade fleets in the Edras system

-Assaulted Serco forces in the Deneb system

-Attacked the Serco controlled Bractus player station multiple times

It is a good time to be Itani, join us today

ReplyQuote
spacial
(@spacial)
Crewman Registered

I joined Itani yesterday, I have to say I'm quite impressed by the game despite it's obvious quality drawbacks, which is to be expected with an Independent game but certainly this is a trophy game for all those wannabe bedroom game developers out there. I'm on the trial and was up till 1am last night working my way up to a new ship! I've just quit Star Trek online and dropped out of Eve years ago, far too complicated and full of elitist that push away newcomers with their "we're too good to talk to you" attitude!

My in game ID is Gamma Burst, come find me and show a noob the ropes!

ReplyQuote
savuporo
(@savuporo)
Crewman Registered

What are the numbers online for Vendetta these days ? I played it a bit like 2-3 years ago, wasnt too active and i got frustrated with lack of any decent content beyond few first weeks.

ReplyQuote
CrazySpence
(@crazyspence)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

I dunno, theres no active player list anymore. But I always find I run into someone on my travels these days. If you havent played in 2-3 years then there have been some significant changes work checking out

ReplyQuote