Notifications
Clear all

X3TC 2.6 update

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Its on the way and apparently its going to have achievements on steam.

http://www.egosoft.com/news/current_en.php

If this lot ever do anything interesting,some one wake me up.

Stardreamer
(@stardreamer)
Warrant Officer Registered

PINBACK wrote:
Its on the way and apparently its going to have achievements on steam. http://www.egosoft.com/news/current_en.phpIf this lot ever do anything interesting,some one wake me up.

😆

They're not my favourite series of games either, Pinback. 🙂 Although I will admit I've never played X3TC, and do harbour a lingering curiosity about all the goodies therein. And it is pretty. And I do have a new PC coming... 🙄

I love how they say "a major portion of this update is Steam achievements" but fail to mention any of the other portions of the updates. So...Steam achievements and random bug fixes, then?

However I won't mock them on still producing updates. Many publishers wouldn't give a monkeys about a two year old game.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I would have to agree to give Egosoft some props for just providing updates and support for their games is very good practice and I wish more companies had the dedication to there fans. I really want to see what is next from Egosoft but they are tight lipped on that subject.

ReplyQuote
Empyrean
(@empyrean)
Petty Officer Registered

Stardreamer wrote:

I love how they say "a major portion of this update is Steam achievements" but fail to mention any of the other portions of the updates. So...Steam achievements and random bug fixes, then?

Two click to the lvl3 forum and presto! You got your info 🙂

Anyway, with a market that is "filled" with 2 combat spacesims and 1 sandbox spacesim a year, I wouldn't be picky - although TC does suck 😆

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  
Empyrean wrote:

Two click to the lvl3 forum and presto! You got your info 🙂

Must have missed that all I can see is about 6 pages of the fanboys arguing about weather

they have to be registered on steam too be able to get the update. 😆

Stardreamer.

If you want to have a go at the business simulation,I have seen the x3 gold boxset in

the budget section now.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Might as well wait for the Ultimate box to come out, it will probably have all the fixes and all of the mods working well together for all the releases of Egosoft.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  
Darkone wrote:
Might as well wait for the Ultimate box to come out, it will probably have all the fixes and all of the mods working well together for all the releases of Egosoft.

They seem to have gone very quiet about that boxset.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Here is the trailer for the 2.6 patch

[gametrailers] http://www.gametrailers.com/video/patch-2-6-x3-terran/100561 [/gametrailers]

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Have to admit that between them Eve and X3 have definitely set the look of these types of games, at least in space.

ReplyQuote