Notifications
Clear all

X4: Split Vendetta

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Egosoft has announced its new expansion for X4 and it should release with the upcoming 3.0 patch

I have yet to complete one of these games.... maybe this winter I will sit down with one 😉

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Egosoft states that they will be showing off this latest expansion at GDC next month, will be interested in what they have in store on this one.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

News update:

X4: Split Vendetta
X4: Split Vendetta is the next chapter in the X4: Foundations story. This is the first big expansion for X4: Foundations, which was released in November 2018 on PC. The expansion greatly increases the size of the universe and introduces two new Split family clans along with their economy, new ships, weapons and station modules.

Along with Update 3.0 to X4: Foundations, the X4: Split Vendetta expansion brings exciting new missions and adventures to the game. New game-starts allow an even more varied experience in the biggest sandbox this side of the galaxy! TRADE with the Split families or FIGHT against them; BUILD your own station designs based on the new modules, and THINK carefully on your path through the new diplomatic missions.
X4: Split Vendetta will be released on March 31st, 2020 ($14.99 / Ł12.49 / €14.99). X4: Split Vendetta is the first of two expansions that will be automatically available to owners of the X4: Foundations Collector's Edition.

Will be interested in seeing what is in the new LC/Update come March 31st so I will be looking forward to the youtube videos on this.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

trailer for it but I'm still not buying it.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

They are definitely trying to improve ship interiors, and that whole analysis of a lifeform was kinda cool too. But I would still wait to buy it all with the DLC later. hehe I don't know why I buy these I have never completed a one 😉

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

They are definitely trying to improve ship interiors, and that whole analysis of a lifeform was kinda cool too. But I would still wait to buy it all with the DLC later. hehe I don't know why I buy these I have never completed a one 😉

Fifty hours of happy space truckin' in X3!!!!!

This post was modified 4 years ago by CaptainKal

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

See the games on sale but still not tempted by it and here's a vid of yesterdays live stream if you want to waste 4 hours of self isolation.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

And it on sale again on Steam and GOG, think I will still hold out.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

And I 've reached 130 hours of happy space truckin'  in X3!!!

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Impressive Captain kal My problem with the x games is I just don't like em. 😀 

ReplyQuote