frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Hi Everyone

I think most of the major changes are done, I think. Now I will be just doing small stuff to improve security and hopefully make everything look better. :)

For help for existing users prior to website update read these posts:

Activating account:
http://spacesimcentral.com/forum/discussion/7019/troubleshooting-my-account-from-the-switch-over

Download Area Info
http://spacesimcentral.com/forum/discussion/7020/download-area-info

Please post to the administration area if you have any problems:
http://spacesimcentral.com/forum/categories/ssc-administration

-D1-

GENERATION X EPISODE III - RETURN

Wellcome everyone!

First part of Generation X Episode III have been relesed.

About game:

For those who don't know - Gen X is free RPG space series. Episodes I and II are finnished by now. Game can be downloaded via automatic Launcher / downloader / updater / mod installer.

Special thanks for:

• Planet-Source-Code.com/vb/ scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId= 66856&lngWId=1 - Sound engine

• Truevision3D - 3D engine - free for non-commercial use

Download:

You can download game using this link: DOWNLOAD or use (mirror)

Links:

MAIN THRED

HOW TO MAKE MODS

OFFICIAL PROJECT WEBSITE

Screenshots (ALL EPISODES):

5.jpg

22.png

28.png

29.png

If you encounter any technical problems pleace report it on support@kenlin.pl

I hope you enjoy the game.

Banner3.jpg

Tagged:

Comments

• sscadminsscadmin DarkOne
    edited 1:38AM

Been a while since I loaded this up Piotrintes. I will have to give this another try because you had just episode 1 that I tried. But congrats on moving forward. How many episodes will be needed to make the game complete? The game is looking better in your screenshots too.

• edited July 2016
    Thank you very much.

I think I have cleaned all mess you have encountered before, so I hope everything will be good now - with new engine version, new ui, and new bug-fixes. ;-)

I am planing six episodes:

Episode I - Corporation conflict

Episode II - Nevales

Episode III - Return

Episode IV - Twilight

Episode V - Endgame

Episode VI - Unity

It may not look that wey (especialy once player start to play multiple characters) but this all is one complete story viewed from three spots - by three characters.

After that I will consider making some actions that player can hear about as stand-alone campaigns (like first corporation conflict, Neval-Orgean war etc) that are not releted to those three characters, possibly player will be able to play more alien ships then.

Enjoy :-)
  • Wellcome everyone!

I wish to notyfy everyone interested with my games that I needed to create a new account on forum, so if you want to sent any PM check some resent information about my profile (well, there is not much to look on, but it may be in time) be sure you are looking on right account.

• Wellcome everyone.

Work on rest of Episode III will take some more time but I have created a simple compilation video from game:

Hope you enjoy :-)