- Last Post
Introduce Yourself to SSC
You have finally traversed the vastness of space to find SpaceSimCentral, one of the most obscure outposts in our known space. Now that you have arrived you can relax in knowing that you are protected by this community of space going adventurers. So be friendly and introduce yourself to your fellow adventurers.
- Permission to come aboard May 21, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Any and all news related to SpaceSimCentral.com will be posted here. If you have any issues, gripes, complaints or recommendations please post them here. I should be able to get to your post/issue with 24-48hrs.
- Reply To: SpaceSimCentral Maintenance Area May 2, 2018 at 9:12 pm
Talk about everything else that may happen in life that doesn't happen inside the real world of Space Gaming... is there really anything outside of Space sim/Combat Gaming?
- Reply To: For the love of Spock – Documentary May 21, 2018 at 8:54 pm
PC and Console Gaming
This is a 'free for all' thread where you can discuss any games available on the PC or consoles.... yeah I guess you can include Mac.
- Reply To: Space Battles and other exotic things from the past May 11, 2018 at 12:53 pm
Space/SciFi Combat and Simulation Game Discussion
Talk about all the standalone single-player and multi-player based space and scifi combat or simulation games of the past, present and future.
- NMS Next release in July to have Multiplayer May 19, 2018 at 10:53 am
Space and SciFi MMO and Multi-Player Only Discussion
Discuss all of the current, upcoming and past space and scifi based MMO's (Massive Multiplayer Online) and Multi-Player Only type games.
- Eve Fanfest 2018 – Celebrating 15yrs May 16, 2018 at 9:43 am
Free SciFi Gaming Projects
Do you have a space or scifi related open source or free indie game game project that you are working on that you want to get some feedback and attention for? Post info on your project here.
- Reply To: Official Wiki in other languages May 13, 2018 at 9:21 am
FPS, Strategy and Tactical Scifi Games
This area is to discuss FPS (First Person Shooters), Strategy and Tactical based games that don't always involve 3D space combat (ex: Fallout, Wasteland, Mass Effect, X-Com, Deus Ex, Halo, ect...)
- Reply To: Star Control: Origins May 19, 2018 at 10:48 am
Mobile and Web Gaming
A lot of gaming is starting to move in a different direction from traditional PC/Consoles to handheld devices (Android/iOS) and web based games. This area will be for discussing all of the mobile, web, telnet, flash, silverlight, unity and java based games and technologies.
- Reply To: 0.92 Update live on Windows and Android April 5, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Classic/Retro Space Games
Discuss all your favorite classics and retro style games in this area. The only requirement is the game has to be over 15+ yrs old to be considered a classic. Nice tool for playing these classics is DosBox.
- Reply To: Mostly Harmless March 29, 2018 at 5:29 am
General Coding and Mod discussion
Having trouble with some code, modding tools, game assets, php, html, mysql? Ask your questions and see if someone can give you a hand.
- Reply To: Serious sam engine March 17, 2016 at 3:57 pm
Deep Space Salvage Yard
The Deep Salvage Yard is where we keep the games that once had communities or games that are on hold or cancelled. Maybe we can breathe some life back into some of these abandoned vessels.
- Reply To: Ensign 1 development resumed January 8, 2015 at 2:33 pm
- Introduce Yourself to SSC
There is currently 0 users and 42 guests onlineNo users are currently active
Activity within the past 24 hours: 2 users and 1078 guests,
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked | Senior Moderator
Additional Forum StatisticsThreads: 4,974, Posts: 54,201, Members: 2,889
Welcome to our newest member, DmitryN
Most users ever online was 4 on October 18, 2017 11:10 am