Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Besides monthly games you also get access to over 60 free games in their library

• Author
    PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

As most of you will know from the chairman’s letter a couple of days ago RSI has raised an eye watering 211 million dollars https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/16912-Letter-From-The-Chairman they also have made their historical accounts public, wonder what Smart will make of it.

Also it looks like the court case they were involved in has been dismissed.

A bunch of classics here on the cheap if you get them all in one bundle

GeraldineGeraldine
    Participant

Yes Pinback, it’s certainly come a long way from that kickstarter back in 2012. It looks like it will have a release date sometime around 2020 or 2021. Heck of a long time in development. Played the latest build too but it still has many bugs. Maybe 2020 is too optimistic?

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

I get the feeling that it may always be in development but then again their is no other game which even comes close to what they are attempting to do.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

This doesn’t even talk about the 46mil in private funding that CIG just received for a 10% stake in the company. In a way it is kind of concerning that CIG needed even more funding for this game. Star Citizen is definitely in a feature creep blackhole and it is insane to think about that we are kicking around 2020-2021 as possible beta release date that is 8-9yrs after the kickstarter.

I am actually worried, I recently tried to play the game and I couldn’t even get in my 300i cockpit (its a bug)…. but this ship has been in the game since the beginning…. how could this happen, I haven’t even tried what is it 3.4.x yet. SC doesn’t even look like it can release in a quality state by 2021 there is just too much to tweak and solidify.

Personally I have been looking very forward to Squadron 42 and hope to see this one soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.