Home Forums Space/SciFi Combat and Simulation Game Discussion UniVoyager 2015 August Updates and new Screenshots

Viewing 5 reply threads

This HumbleBundle expires on 12/31/2018

• Author
      Damiano
      Participant

Hi Guys,

a little update after this period of silence.

First, do not worry: my silence does not mean that I’m neglecting the project NV but the exact opposite  😉 In fact, having a full time job, I work at NV in every free moment: during night coding sessions   :gamer: and in weekends!  So, unfortunately, I have no free time to devote to post news and answer questions. I’m also a little behind with the scheduled worklist but the project is progressing very well!  😉

August was a very good month: I improved the graphics, physics, added new elements, new cockpits, corrected many errors and improved performance. I confess that every time I add new features I get chills during my test sessions looking at the planets, the landscapes and it’s fun flying in the atmosphere!

I can not wait to release the Alpha version and let you test it!  🙂

I frequently update the Nova Voyager indiedbfacebook and twitter pages with new screenshots…

Below some of the latest pics:

Screen_Shot_2015-08-24_at_23.51.25.png

Screen_Shot_2015-08-24_at_23.48.08.png

Screen_Shot_2015-08-25_at_00.05.27.png

Screen_Shot_2015-07-16_at_23.49.00.png

Thank you guys!!!!

This bundle expires on 12/20/2018

PinbackPinback
      Administrator

Looking good 😎 😎

Looks like you have been working on the cockpit, when you get some time maybe do a new video showing it off along with the planets

Damiano
      Participant

Looking good 😎 😎

Looks like you have been working on the cockpit, when you get some time maybe do a new video showing it off along with the planets

Yes, the new video  (from Earth to Mars) will be recorded very soon. I scheduled some features to complete before it and I am almost done. I just have to work on the latest step (improve runways) and will be ready to record. 😉

PinbackPinback
      Administrator

Yes, the new video  (from Earth to Mars) will be recorded very soon. I scheduled some features to complete before it and I am almost done. I just have to work on the latest step (improve runways) and will be ready to record. 😉

Nice one Damiano look forward to seeing it. :good:

sscadminsscadmin
      Administrator

It’s great when you look at previous screenshots and you can notice the differences and the attention to detail (the stuff that matters). Nice work and your pulling double duty with the fulltime job at that. That terrain is looking really nice btw.

Damiano
      Participant

Thanks Pinback & sscadmin for the words of encouragement! I will post the video showing the new features asap! 😉

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.