Viewing 1 reply thread

Expires on 11/20/2018

• Author
      link30224
      Participant

Hello I’m Alexander Fields, a Georgia Southern Unviersity Student and other students are creating Ad Astra Periclum. Ad Astra Periclum is a passion project more or less. We want to develop a video game that is fun. For me, Alexander Fields, I want to create a place where players can meet and have fun just like i did with my friends as a child.

Ad Astra Periclum is a space territorial acquisition game where players create their own characters, form states and secure territory in the form of planets and star systems. Upon establishing colonies on planets star bases and infrastructure may be built in order to accrue materials and tax revenue. Resources will mostly go toward creating NPC fleets that are designed to patrol and protect key locations owned by your state or an allied state. Players will find themselves in a difficult situation when defending their territory against the Aliens, which far outstrip the players, as well as other greedy players who might want to steal territory from other players.

Ad Astra Periclum – To the stars of peril

Expires on 11/20/2018

link30224
      Participant
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.