Viewing 1 reply thread

Besides monthly games you also get access to over 60 free games in their library

• Author
      PinbackPinback
      Administrator

New multiplayer space shooter coming out 3 of June and which claims to support 100 player in game, if you can find 100 player playing it. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1000860/Allspace/

From Steam

Shred space ships with lasers, plasma, and missiles in an epic online multiplayer space battle with Allspace. Up to 100 players can blast each other online.
      Features:
      First Person Space Pilot
      Online Multiplayer with support for up to 100 players
      Highly Optimized (150+ FPS on a modern gaming PC)
      Online Multiplayer
      Allspace supports up to 100 players at a time.
      Gameplay
      Allspace currently supports Deathmatch mode. Additional game modes, including team modes, will be added during Early Access. Join the Steam Discussion forums for Allspace to suggest new games modes and features.
      Supports Keyboard, Mouse, Game Controller, and Joysticks
      All keyboard, mouse, game controller, and joystick controls can be re-mapped to suit each player’s unique play style.
      System Requirements
      Windows
      Mac OS X
      SteamOS + Linux

Minimum:
      Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
      Processor: Intel Core i3-8100 @ 3.60GHz or equivalent
      Memory: 8 GB RAM
      Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 equivalent or higher
      DirectX: Version 11
      Network: Broadband Internet connection

This bundle expires on 1/25/2019

sscadminsscadmin
      Administrator

They are claiming the game can hit 150FPS when playing, I think they are right because the engine they are using seems old and they seem to be using static backgrounds. I am never a fan of multiplayer only games because of their shelf life, I hope the devs look into releasing a server module.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.