Home Forums PC and Console Gaming Bargain Hunt

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

• Author
    PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

bit late with this but it’s Iceberg Publisher Weekend on Steam this weekend. https://store.steampowered.com/sale/iceberg/

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Deep Silver Publisher Weekend on Steam, no X games on sale but you can pick up the excellent Saints Row 4 with all it’s DLC for peanuts, if you have never played any of the Saint game, they play like the GTA games and 4 I think is the best one as its a complete micky take of the matrix films.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Company of Heroes 2 free on Steam until the 10 of Dec.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Iceberg Interactive is having a big sale on steam and if you don’t know they are a huge fan of publishing scifi games so check out the sale now here:

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/iceberg

I might pickup the SPG Warlords with all DLC for under $7, thats a good price πŸ™‚

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Steam sale starts today, time to buy games you’re never going to play.

X4 not in the sale so i will until Christmas now.

D.C.ElingtonD.C.Elington
    Participant

time to buy games you’re never going to play

Indeed! πŸ™‚

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Yup I’m eyeing a few, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 85 percent off, Skyrim Special Edition 50 percent off and RUINER with 60 percent off.

Oh and X4 is in the sale with 25 percent off, but I don’t know, never got on with any off the X games.

D.C.ElingtonD.C.Elington
    Participant

never got on with any off the X games

Me neither but to be honest I never really tried the empire building part so this explains that.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Same here the empire building just killed it for me.

GeraldineGeraldine
    Participant

I bought Deus Ex Mankind Divided a good while ago and could never get it to run. I think there is an issue with it if you have an AMD card or processor in your PC, so beware!

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Cheers Geraldine, I will have a look through the Steam forums and see what they are saying as I have a AMD processor.

CaptainKalCaptainKal
    Participant

I bought Deus Ex Mankind Divided a good while ago and could never get it to run. I think there is an issue with it if you have an AMD card or processor in your PC, so beware!

Since I have a Rysen and a Vega card, I will give it a try, even though it’s a whooping 54 GB download

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

How big!!, holy crap, I really need to check on GOG for these download sizes πŸ™‚

Nice one CaptainKal.

GeraldineGeraldine
    Participant

Yeah, DX MD is a big download, shame it just goes to a blank screen on startup on my PC. If any of you do get it, download it as soon as you can and try to run it. If it works, great, but if not, get an immediate refund because Square Enix isn’t interested in fixing it. I stupidly waited too long for a patch that never came so am stuck with it. Strange thing, the previous game, Human Revolution, runs totally fine on my system. So they must have added something to the game’s engine between the two games.

CaptainKalCaptainKal
    Participant

Both Human Revolution & Mankind Divided seem to work. Didn’t got far after the introductory movie, but it seems that it works fine!! Steam version, on a Ryzen 1700X, 16GB, and a Vega 56, all settings maxed at 1080p!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.