Home Forums Introduce Yourself to SSC Brazilian indie/freelancer games programmer

• This topic has 0 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

imerso

Hello,

I work as a games programmer, currently working as a freelancer for a commercial game and a non-game virtual reality project.

In my spare time, I’ve been working on and off on Ethereal Galaxy, a space combat game which can be downloaded from my site, http://imersiva.com — the game is still in development, and being sincere I dont know exactly when (and if) it’ll be complete. =)

I only recently started visiting this site, and found it quite rich and interesting, I think I’ll become a regular visitor, although I most probably wont be posting too much.

Thanks,

Vander ‘imerso’ Nunes.

PINBACK

Welcome to the forums Imerso.

Been meaning to take a look at the game but not had the chance to yet and see you have updated it again. :good:

There are a number of people working on similar games so we may want to swap notes with each other at some point. 

Pyros

Bem vindo 🙂  (Welcome)

Going to Steam for greenlighting 🙂 (looks very promising)

SolCommand

Welcome to SSC mate !

imerso

Wow, four years later, and I did not publish the game yet.

Daily job sucked me entirely, and I just left the project in standby all this time.

But now I’m back at it again. I rewrote the engine from scratch (the new engine is now called Etherea2) and I’m working on Etherea Online (https://etherea.online), which is somewhat a similar game than the original, but more powerful.

Lets see if I complete the game at this time.

Regards.

imerso

Seems like yet another once great website sank into oblivion. =(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.