Home Forums Introduce Yourself to SSC Commander Rockitt – [Crashed whilst docking….]

Viewing 2 reply threads

This HumbleBundle expires on 12/31/2018

• Author
      mrrockitt
      Participant

Hi.

Spotted this site whilst reminiscing on the FrontierAstro site here (highly recommend it to Elite fans!):
      http://www.frontierastro.co.uk/Elite

I’ve been computer-gaming since the early 80’s and am a massive space game fan.
      Hoping to find like-minded old space game geeks here 🙂

Thanks

This bundle expires on 12/20/2018

sscadminsscadmin
      Administrator

Welcome MrRockett, guess it was a long exhaustive journey to get here because you made a mess in the docking bay crashing into it… 🙂 You might want to hit the simulators after you rest up.

There is a lot of lurkers here, but there is some dedicated space gaming pilots that are pretty active here. A lot of the older sites are definitely starting to close down and its a shame. But I hope to keep SSC online for a long time to come. I was just thinking about it… SSC just past 10yrs online recently how bad of me to forget this. I blame my age.

-D1-

PinbackPinback
      Administrator

Welcome to the forums MrRockett.

Plenty of old spacer here 🙂 You links not working but I know that FrontierAstro is Steve site and he does post here now and again, and I do like his Elite Miscellaneous page, Very nice collection of Elites although it looks like he missing the PS4/XBOX 1 versions of ED.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.