Home Forums FPS, Strategy and Tactical Scifi Games Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Reveal

Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author
      sscadminsscadmin
      Administrator
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0

Oh I am gonna love this game… the city is just amazing all thats going on, all the AI behind all those NPC’s is amazing.

Fanatical - Official PC Game Keys

IronHoundIronHound
      Participant

..*sigh*…

Its made by the people who made Witcher 3. Its probably going to be the best open world FPS RPG ever conceived. Its going to get excellent support and massive expansion packs.

I can’t get excited about a game like that again. After No Man’s Sky and Elite Dangerous my fragile heart can only take so much. 🙁

sscadminsscadmin
      Administrator

Have faith IronHound it is CD Projekt Red we are talking about here. There game support is first class and they have yet to disappoint their fans with any of their games. They have been working on this like 5yrs now, this is why this alpha looks so playable at this point.

This will be a game changer of a project in the realm of scifi action rpgs cannot wait. CDPR knows there is many eyes reviewing and waiting for this game so I am sure they are taking there time so they wont be a NMS release.

IronHoundIronHound
      Participant

Here’s my biggest issue right now. Alot of people don’t fully grasp how CD Project Red got to how they are. Because sadly, most people haven’t played the first Witcher game.

It was JANK. It was the most janky european style cluster that I think I’ve ever played. It was amazing, but also a convoluted hard-core mess. Most people really only ever played Witcher 2 and 3.

Why does this matter? Because they have never developed an FPS. Or a game where you make your own character. Im super excited, but I will definately be waiting for a polished game of the year edition. They are one of the best developers in gaming, but I feel like they are biting off more than even they can choose.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.