Viewing 2 reply threads

This HumbleBundle expires on 12/31/2018

• Author
      Damiano
      Participant

Dear Friends,

Finally a new video! 🙂

This video shows the game engine at work on a smartphone. We will leave from a station in orbit on Mars to get to the surface of the planet where we will fight against a spaceship piloted with AI. Finally, unlike previous videos where we landed like a normal airplane, this time we will make a vertical landing on the Martian base.

So much time has passed since the last video. The last ones have been very difficult years on a personal level but the project is more alive than ever. As you will see, many progress has been made: HDR, Gamma Correction, improved lighting, shadows and planet rendering, multithreading support, memory management, AI, LUA integration, missiles, trails and, last but not least, the porting on Windows!

I am sorry for the low resolution of the video that was captured on my 4.7” smartphone.
      I want you to notice also that the background is actually not a skybox, the points are real stars that can be reached seamlessly 😉

I dedicate this video to my beloved father, who flown away on May 15. My father was the greatest admirer of the project, now he assists me from the deepspace :’-)

Thank you guys for your support and encouragement.

Damiano

https://youtu.be/rFNM3l7ffHU

This bundle expires on 12/20/2018

CaptainKalCaptainKal
      Participant

buon viaggio to your father!! My deepest condolences!!!

PinbackPinback
      Administrator

Condolences on your loss Damiano, it’s always a difficult year after the loss of a parent.

The game is looking hugely impressive even more so when you have it running on a smart phone.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.