So what’s new in this updated version of Elea? Here are the Patch Notes again of the last update:
– New asynchronous save system with more checkpoints (almost double in number) is implemented. It’s faster, stutterfree and way more secure.
– A new dynamic lighting system is introduced in the game. It uses volumetric lights and effects, and makes the realistic PBR shaders in the game to shine in their complete beauty.
– The PC version is optimized to make use of the new generation of video cards, allowing users to play at very high FPS and benefit from better shadows, anti aliasing, anisotropic filtering, screen space reflections and post-processes profiles.
– New scenes are introduced in the game.
– New object highlight mechanic is introduced (this was heavily suggested by players).
– The memory management is improved and this leads to faster loading and better overall performance.
– A lot of new visual effects, assets and sounds are introduced.
There is a new option, that allows players to skip conversations / subtitles (this option can be controlled via the settings screen).
– We’ve updated all interaction icons and the whole experience in the game worlds.
– The localization is updated.
– Overall there are more than 200 bug fixes and additions.