Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

• Author
    sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

It’s coming late 2020 for early access on Steam with a full release in 2021, its a ways off but if they deliver what they promise here it should be good.

“With its innovative concept of rapid space battles with rogue-like elements and exciting storytelling, EVERSPACE™was able to excite over a million PC and console players, but many of our fans and space game enthusiasts were still longing for an open world space shooter with classic RPG elements in the EVERSPACE™universe,” says Michael Schade, CEO and co-founder of ROCKFISH Games. “With EVERSPACE™ 2, we are making a big leap towards an open world space shooter, but will still remain true to our DNA and offer exactly what our fans love: a beautiful fantastic sci-fi world paired with uncompromising space action that gets down to business right away”.

I bought Everspace with the DLC I just need to sit down and play it, now I have some time to play through it before the sequel comes. 😉 That pre-alphaa trailer looks great btw!

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Looks like a winner, one thing I found with Ever Space was that I tend to only play it in short burst, maybe a half a hour or a hour at the most. So expanding the game into a more open world game sound good.
    Not too crazy about having the same controls as Ever Space as in having to keep the “W” key pressed down to move forward, granted it did work well in the first game so just have to see what it like in this one.

Nice to see the leading target reticule there as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.