November 19, 2015 at 8:06 am #61273
First part of Episode II has been finaly relesed!
X Generation is space fabular game. Action starts on Earth in year 2074. Second episode is moving action far forward, after continuation of cutted action from first episode’s end.Special thanks for:
- Planet-Source-Code.com/vb/ scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId= 66856&lngWId=1 – Sound engine
- Truevision3D – 3D engine – free for non-commercial use
Requirements:Simple:WILL GOAdvenced:System: Windows xp, vista, 7, 8, 10CPU: P4 2GHz should be enought
RAM: 1GB for xp, 2GB for vista, 7, 8, 10
Graphics card: 256MB vram, pixel shader 2.0, DirectX 9c
Those are some links connected to this game:
You can install it as path to first episode or as another game. Make sure you install only one campaign languate.
New screenshots with maxed graphics now.
I hope you will enjoy the game. If you fing any issue pleace contact me via forum of mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have taken any epic screenshot (but pleace no spoilers) pleace upload it to this topic. The best screenshots will be used in galery on general poject website.
December 13, 2015 at 1:04 pm #108614
I would like to share some screenshots from second campaign of 2nd episode (work in progress). All in-game footage:
The Lunar Fleet:
Shields effect, new weapons visualisation.
I think it is all for now.
December 29, 2015 at 2:06 pm #108615
I am glad to inform you that automatic “Launcher / downloader / updater / mod installer” is finaly finnished.
So now you will be able to update your game engine without downloading entire episode.
Before you download anything select your languate in Launcher (default is english). All components will be downloaded in selected languate automaticaly. After you download engine, you need to download anything else before you run game.
If you alredy have game installed, just install this tool in your game directory and everything should work.
If you have any problems pleace let me know. For now old download versions are still avalible.
January 5, 2016 at 8:39 am #108616
NEW ENGINE VERSION 2.3 IS NOW AVALIBLE – you can download it now using download manager
– No camera zoom in/out limits
– Critical error after exiting to menu and starting new mission
– Not translated key binds
– It was possible to start game without selecting mission (which maked game hang)
– Incorrect refreshing panels after mowing around screen in Win7
– And more…
– Some new key binds
– Now it is possible to move camera while in tactical view ([page up] / [page down])
– Internal damage system
– End mission button bacomes green while active
– Some functions for modders (more info coming soon in “How to make mods” topic on forum)
January 19, 2016 at 11:13 am #108617
Second part of Episode II will be relesed soon.
- Translation from Polish to English
- Complete instalation packages
- Update version informations
- Build installer for updater
- Test everything to make sure it will not contain any major bugs
- Update documentation for modders
In upper list green means finished, yellow – in progress.
I will update this list, so you will be able to watch progress. Once Second part of Episode II will be relesed I will add information on forum and on launcher front News page.
February 19, 2016 at 1:22 pm #108618
Second episode is officialy finished. You can download it using game Launcher.
December 29, 2016 at 7:17 pm #110074piotr_intesParticipant
I wish to notyfy everyone interested with my games that I needed to create a new account on forum, so if you want to sent any PM check some resent information about my profile (well, there is not much to look on, but it may be in time) be sure you are looking on right account.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.