Home Forums Introduce Yourself to SSC Jumped through T-Gate from Starpoint Gemini universe :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

• Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m Igor from LGM Games, and I’m here to say hello from the whole team 🙂 Pinback probably remembers Dorian and Daniel 🙂

We’ve just announced our new project, Starpoint Gemini 3, you can check it out on our Steam page.

If you have any questions regarding the game, I’d be more than happy to answer 🙂

Just please don’t get angry if I don’t reply immediately. I’m in the CET timezone, so it’s almost my sleepy time haha 🙂

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Welcome Iggy-LGM

Great to see LGM doing another game.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Always great to have a member of LGM here so welcome Igor to SSC. In past communications with Dorian and Daniel it was always great to chat with LGM staff to help create a good game so LGM doesn’t run into the issues that BioWare/EA/Activision/Bethesda are running into with a lot of their games getting killed in reviews by not listening to the fans that play them. LGM listens and they support their games, so A+ guys.

Oh and I never did mention this, I thought it was great of you guys to give out free DLC of SPG1 redone in the SPG2 engine… that may have went unnoticed by some but I thought it was great way of giving thanks to the fans for the support of SPG series.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.