Home Forums PC and Console Gaming Looking for a game (similar to Capsule and Objects In Space)

• This topic has 0 voices and 0 replies.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

zathura2

I swear I’m not crazy, but after nearly an hour of googling and going back through nearly two years of Scott Manley’s videos, I just can’t find this thing, and am starting to wonder if I dreamt it up.

Basically, it was a spaceship simulator (probably multiplayer), in which you had to navigate by instruments alone (like Capsule / Objects In Space), and had to rely on a radar-like instrument to navigate around obstacles, whilst giving orders to your other crewmates (who, iirc, each had difference viewscreens depending on their station). It had a very retro look to it, but wasn’t an “old” game by any means (by now it’s probably 4-5 years old, maybe?).

Been having a heck of time, so I figured I’d try to find a site dedicated to space games and ask here.

It may be kind of pointless, since I don’t even have enough online friends to play it with, but it’s been driving me absolutely nutty all day long. >.<

zathura2

So…..nobody has any clue what I’m talking about? Did I make it up after-all? I could’ve sworn I saw a youtuber trying it out with a couple friends a few years ago. :/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.