Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

• Author
    sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

I never did play this or ME3 since you can only get them on the Origin store. But with the feedback Andromeda got I doubt I am missing much.

Was there any mods that helped fix any issues Pinback or was this basically dumped by the gamers worldwide? 🙂

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

Participant

I absolutely loved ME:A. ‘Tis my favorite Mass Effect.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

From what I have read you maybe in the minority their Blah64, even BioWare seems to have abandoned it.

No idea if their are any mods for the game, but I think it was heavily patched after it release.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Well if it ever hits Steam I will pick both ME3 and ME:A up because I generally liked the story lines of the games. I didn’t play those games for the combat systems or rpg mechanics, it was the stories that kept me playing. So as long as that is done well I can forgive gameplay issues.

D.C.ElingtonD.C.Elington
    Participant

Completed ME1 and ME2 but skipped ME3 because of the ending(s).
    After this I bought ME:A during a sale and happily enjoyed a full run-through 🙂

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Maybe I will pick this up during the Xmas sale, because I did enjoy the stories to these games as a whole, thanks Blah64 and D.C. for your feedback. Its amazing what commentary and youtube can do to a game if they dislike it 🙂

GeraldineGeraldine
    Participant

ME 1 to 3 were great, played them multiple times with different character builds. ME A? Not played that at all but it would have to be super cheap or even free for me to consider it after what I learned about it from reviews and watching play throughs. Overwhelming verdict was it was inferior in many ways to the original trilogy. I might try it myself one day but I will adjust my expectations.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.