Home Forums Classic/Retro Space Games Mechwarrior3 — HD patch

Viewing 3 reply threads

Besides monthly games you also get access to over 60 free games in their library

• Author
      theAntiBobtheAntiBob
      Participant

Looks like mw3 is old enough to vote now (even though it is a felon) and it seems there’s some other die-hards still out there.

One of my favorite games to drop a 3 year old cadet into with a HOTAS setup, now in full high-definition glory!

Mech Warrior 3 HiRes/Widescreen Patch Discord
      I haven’t managed to …discord since it just keeps telling me I’m a robot and wants to call my phone, etc. so I hope this link is valid.

Otherwise, HiRes/Widescreen Patch for Mech Warrior 3 — Vogons Thread has current links AT THE TOP of the OP
      to Mech3_Widescreen_HiRes__Mod.rar with (currently) 4 mirrors.

–Illegaleese
      i didn’t make this, i didn’t have any involvement, i ran it through wine in linux.
      WineHQ appDB entry for Mech Warrior 3

This bundle expires on 1/25/2019

sscadminsscadmin
      Administrator

This video really shows it off, a little old at 2yrs. Wish I still had my original copies of the mechwarrior games…. ๐Ÿ™

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cldiX4BG7F8
      CaptainKalCaptainKal
      Participant

This video really shows it off, a little old at 2yrs. Wish I still had my original copies of the mechwarrior gamesโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ™

I can send you some links if you are interested!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

theAntiBobtheAntiBob
      Participant

Just FYI, the patch won’t work with “NoCD” executables (so they say)

And I don’t think Pirate’s Moon is patchable either, but I have yet to try manually patching the pm exe (or playing Pirate’s Moon AT ALL for that matter)

But 1080p runs flawlessly… unless you want to update your controller profile in game… I get a crash then. Don’t think it’s the modded hd patch, though, I think it’s just a wine issue (linuxAddict)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.