Home Forums Free SciFi Gaming Projects Pioneer modeling for pioneer

Viewing 10 posts - 226 through 235 (of 235 total)

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

• Author
    Participant

It’s a known issue.

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

Participant

thanks for that ..the ships in this game are absolutly brilliant ……but i have to say of the panther (no offence on whoever made it its beautiful) …..i liked the old landing gear better ….the new ships new landing gear and flat sides dont give it the right shape to me ……..it just looks like an box on legs ….but thats just in my opinion

dont get me wrong it looks awesome and is a better shape than the one in FFED3D …(their is no annoying top bit for the top turret to accidently hit) ….and i love the attention to detail …..i guess i just liked the old landing style better (swivel nozzles on the side)

aaah thats it from me …i dont want to sound like a whiney bitch ….might have to get into making some myself

Participant

You’re not alone. The Panther in Frontier was special, and the Panther in Pioneer really shouldn’t have that name.

Participant
    Brianetta wrote:
    You’re not alone. The Panther in Frontier was special, and the Panther in Pioneer really shouldn’t have that name.

Now accepting name suggestions.

Participant

Jaguar.

Panthers are black leopards, jaguars or cougars. Of those, the biggest is the Jaguar. I also think it’s cool.

Participant
    Brianetta wrote:
    I also think it’s cool.

Although, as pointed out, it’s much cooler than the ship itself.

Participant

New suggestion: Caribou. It’s big, has four legs, is a thing of unparalleled beauty, and is often used as a shooting target.

Participant
    Brianetta wrote:
    New suggestion: Caribou. It’s big, has four legs, is a thing of unparalleled beauty, and is often used as a shooting target.

lol …….i like that ….or how about the panthers sister …….since its still similar

panthers are a black leapord arnt they? …….so i vote for the leapord …….just keeping with the big cat theme …..unless faulcan de lacey or whoever it is wish to start a new production line lol

(dont FDL only make the bird of prey line) either way convert the new one to a panther and you have natural design progression i suppose lol

Participant
    Brianetta wrote:
    Jaguar.

Panthers are black leopards, jaguars or cougars. Of those, the biggest is the Jaguar. I also think it’s cool.

spike1984 wrote:
    panthers are a black leapord arnt they?

It’s more accurate to say that a black leopard is a panther. Other panthers are available. Terms and conditions apply.

Cats are cool, though, and Pioneer’s Panther… isn’t so cool. Picture those legs. Picture a feline leap. Picture those legs again.

Participant
    Brianetta wrote:

Cats are cool, though, and Pioneer’s Panther… isn’t so cool. Picture those legs. Picture a feline leap. Picture those legs again.

yeah …..spindly legs i see what you mean lol

Viewing 10 posts - 226 through 235 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.