Home Forums SSC Administration More game reviews and previews on SSC

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

A lot of scifi games are for sale on Humble Bundle, deals end on 8/19/2019

• Author
    sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

I have to admit reviewing games has taken a back seat to site maintainance and and life. So I am reaching out to the community.

I am looking for some great SSC members that would like to review games or do Q&A of games. I get offered a lot of games which a lot of times I turn down because of time, so any one that has some spare time could get their hands on some great games and all you have to do is write honestly about your experiences. It’s hard to get a good review these days because sometimes people are motivated to give good ones. Well not here on SSC, if your game is good it will show if not we will tell you how to make it that way. It’s about the games in the end and if SSC and its members can help a developer make a good game we all benefit.

If SSC made a ton of money I would offer some money for a review but I don’t as you can tell by the donation meter, and trust me Pinback works his butt off for free (best damn Moderator ever btw… um and only moderator so don’t piss him off). SSC prides itself as a voice of the space gamer and what better than to have the space gamers themselves review games and get them seen by many.

So looking for volunteers and if I get a few that are dedicated to SSC (meaning you have to have a few posts under your belt) then I will start contacting devs to get a review copy or least Q&A’s setup etc. I thank you and I would do more when I can but maintaining SSC is like a small job at times 🙂

Of course devs feel free to step forward if you want a member to review your game as well.

A lot of scifi games are for sale on Humble Bundle, deals end on 8/19/2019

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.