Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Besides monthly games you also get access to over 60 free games in their library

• Author
    Participant

Thrilled to be a part of this community as I’m both making a space migration game in my spare time and I really dig the sci-fi genre — books, shows, movies, and fun lore.

Confession: I am only just now discovering the amazing-ness of Battlestar Galactica. I am literally binge watching it right now. I could kick myself for only committing to it now. I’ve put it off for a while to watch “trending” shows. Man, I am finally aware that cylons are out there.

Anyway, thanks for having me. And last but not least “Mugalo” is the greeting/farewell in the game I’m making. Mugalo!

A bunch of classics here on the cheap if you get them all in one bundle

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forums Mugalo.

Battlestar Galactica a great show and you will be in for quite a ride binge watching it all.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Hey Mugalo, welcome.

Both the 70’s version and the scifi remake are both good… I personally like the remake it was really well done and recommend you watch it all, the main show and the razor season. I was kinda upset they removed it from netflix streaming.

Look forward to your posting info on your game when you think its ready for consumption 🙂

Participant

Thank you commander

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.