Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

A lot of scifi games are for sale on Humble Bundle, deals end on 8/19/2019

• Author
    PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

New game on the way https://www.polygon.com/2019/2/27/18243384/dune-funcom-video-game-legendary-entertainment-movie-2020 alone with a new film.

Some sort of online survival game, probably won’t last that long and it won’t be anywhere near as good as the two old games from the 1990.

A lot of scifi games are for sale on Humble Bundle, deals end on 8/19/2019

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Hmm, I don’t think funcom will make a RTS like the old Dune games. I think they will create a 1st/3rd person style of game would be my guess, maybe even a MMO depending on how well the movie does.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Westwood Dune 2 is classic especial with the tank rush, but the first one is also worth playing, great music as I recall and a mix of an adventure game and strategy game.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Dune 2000 was good as well. There is plenty of places to download Dune/Dune 2. I haven’t put them on the site because I am still unsure if I can host them.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Surprised to find that that none of the games are on GOG and my guess would be something to do with the licence of the games from Frank Herbert estate, that keeping them off.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.