Home Forums Free SciFi Gaming Projects Pioneer Pioneer Mods New game mod: Pioneer Scout +

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 694 total)

A lot of scifi games are for sale on Humble Bundle, deals end on 8/19/2019

• Author
    Participant

“i have two another statics ships : the battleship and the galactic yacht . “

Show it, show it.  :gamer:

Glad to hear you’ve solved the problem with a30 models.  :good:

A lot of scifi games are for sale on Humble Bundle, deals end on 8/19/2019

Participant
    The combat has improved markedly in Alpha30.

The good news is that our weapons work best. The bad news is that the enemy also has them. Pioneer is becoming something “dangerous”.

In Scout, the scenario of combat adds a difficulty, you should keep your altimeter within the parameters while they attack, sometimes in waves of three pirates. The surprise is that you will see sometimes come to your aid ships and you can witness an amazing dogfight.

But if you want to live quiet do not be greedy. You will earn less money but it you’ll enjoy magnificent scenery in peace. Time is not a problem for experienced pilot.

I love make dangerous missions and go unarmed.

“I am not  a trader, I am a pilot. I love the space and I want to have the best ship. I am going to risk the lives to get it. My life is worth a lot. My job should be very remunerative, but I also like to enjoy. I like to burn adrenaline, but only when I want it. And above all, I’m legal. I’m a Scout pilot.”

Sorry, I love Pioneer with Scout +.  :mail:
    Participant

Awesome stuff. Sol Command has made some amazing ships!

That galactic yacht looks cool too, I don’t think I’ve seen that before, although it reminds me of a Boron ship from X3.

Participant
    How to install Pioneer Mods

It is Plug and Play Is not permanent changes. Absolutly secure. To use in a clear install of Pioneer.

You have two options for adding Mods:

In Windows:

My DocsPioneerMods <put here the mod, in Pioneer mod format>

Eg. My DocsPioneerModsPioneer-Scout-Plus-light.zip

Pioneer manage only .zip, not .7z

Other form (for developers or modders)

Create a data folder in your userdir.

Eg. My DocsPioneerdata<unzip here the “mod”, in Pioneer mod format>

Understand something, or too much confusing? Please, correct me if bad English.

Participant
    I have observed that most modelers have had difficulty to understand how to package the mod format Pioneer. It’s easy, but I think the wiki explains it in a way too “technical” and confusing. Hope this helps everyone modelers can easily share their models. And I also hope that users will have a guide to install easily.

If anyone has any doubt about it, your question does not bother.
    Participant

Feel free to edit the wiki to make it clearer.

Participant

@robn 

I think this task takes someone who understands the “mod Pioneer system” and, also, has a solid understanding of the English language.

Hopefully be offered a volunteer who meets these conditions. 🙂

I guess, if they work ok :ok: , your mods should be in Wiki.

Participant
    Hi all.

I’m testing a solution of some problems with the new script coupling system, which has taken longer than I expected.

Today I leave the light version.

Download from here: Pioneer-Scout-Plus-light

Tomorrow, if everything remains working fine as far, liberate two new versions: Pioneer-Scout-Plus-Full-Pioneer-Standard and Scout-Plus-Full-Dark.

Participant

Vuzz. I’m so late with this. I already found the solution and I am testing. Tomorrow will see.

Let’s create a new thread to work on Mods.

Participant
    Now, in the list, the missions show the distance and reward. Greatly facilitates the choice of the mission. One future a relative of John?  🙂

dist-cash.png

The uniform of the police seems strange to me. 🙂

rare-police.png

For now, due to changes taking place in the system of models, there will be no an extra decorations. Pioneer A30 is nice enough.

Pioneer-Scout-Plus-Light will be the standard.

Download from here: Pioneer-Scout-Plus-Ligth

Participant

nice on walterar.

Participant
    Thanks @Metamartian, I have much more to add yet.

This is just the first step. The task of keeping everything running through the Alpha is exciting. Me amuses much. :shout:  I recommend it.

Pioneer is a great base for this kind of thing. It has a lot of support already, and even more in the near future. :ok:
    Participant
    In Alpha 31, Pioneer lost the possibility to change the color of some ships.

Consequently, PAINSHOP module is now called “Change of Enrolls” and does just that.

Only for those who are kept updated by compiling the master on GitHub or last nightly binary builds of Pioneer.

Note: This does not work with Alpha30
    Participant

In Alpha 31, Pioneer lost the possibility to change the color of some ships.

Just a point of order, alpha 31 does not exist yet. Its incorrect to say anything about it. None of us yet know what the final release will look like.

Ship colors can be set using the Ship.SetFlavour method. That’s why the old methods were removed – no point having two ways to do the same thing.

Note that this method will only work for LMR ships. SGModel uses a different mechanism for coloring ships (patterns). These will be made available to Lua in some way in due time. We haven’t yet figured out what that looks like yet.

Participant
    Do not fret robn, is for information only. Scout keep updated, and informed users.

I know that in the future we will have something, perhaps better.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 694 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.