Viewing 2 reply threads

Besides monthly games you also get access to over 60 free games in their library

• Author
      sscadminsscadmin
      Keymaster

This is the next update to NMS that will be coming out this summer, it will be free to existing owners of the game and it looks like it is going to have more multiplayer features and some other features not mentioned yet.

I will tip the hat to Hello Games for the support around their game and listening to the players. I think this game is getting close to what I imagined it to be back in 2016. I hope to pick this up during the Steam sale happening in the summer.

Original post: https://www.nomanssky.com/2019/03/no-mans-sky-beyond/

This bundle expires on 3/25/2019

PinbackPinback
      Keymaster

Some what disappointed by this as I have no interest in the online nonsense and was hopping to see some improvements to the space mechanics of the game.

sscadminsscadmin
      Keymaster

They said online was just one of the major updates to the game so maybe they will be fixing some of your concerns with the game… Do I personally care about online play, not really. That’s not a huge selling point for me, I would like to see more world interaction if that makes sense and maybe they already have it…. but would like to see more quests that could take you to various places that promotes exploration.

Like quests that make you get involved with other races like making a decision to help or not to help and have there be a consequence in your decision.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.