Home Forums Introduce Yourself to SSC Permission to come aboard

Viewing 1 reply thread

Get Rebel Galaxy and Grey Goo in this bundle for $1

• Author
      Participant

Hello all,

I have been a fan of space – exploration, technology, games, everything – since I was a small kid. My favorite space games would be Imperium Galactica 1&2, Freespace 1&2, Freelancer and Starcraft 1&2. Recently I’ve been playing FTL and Stellaris (I might add the latter to this all-time favorite list)

I also designed my own sci-fi universe (nothing too extraordinary about it) and during high school, I was developing games set in it in my free time as I learned programming (a shoot’em up, a basic RTS, a 3D shooter and chess-like turn based tactics game). Now I’m a professional developer and in the past years I have been working on a new game as my on-going hobby/learning project. I will post it in the free sci-fi gaming projects topic, so you can check it out ๐Ÿ™‚

• sscadminsscadmin
      Administrator

Any traveler willing to come out this far to chill at the station is always welcomed. Hey Entian.

I have been wanting to learn game development but just never have the time with kids and work. Hopefully in a few years as I get closer to retiring I may have plenty of free time to do this sort of thing. Most of the time I find it hard just to find the time to play games. I think I need to make a bucket list to play all my steam games before I leave the earth because its looking to be an impossible task ๐Ÿ˜‰

look forward to reading more about your game in progress.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.