Home Forums Introduce Yourself to SSC Space Combat Game Soars to Life

• This topic has 0 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi – my name is Melissa and I am the VP of Escape Hatch Entertainment, the company developing the new space combat game called Starlight Inception.

Thank you to Geraldine for the invitation to your site and forum. I’m happy to be here.

I’d love to hear any questions or feedback on our project. We currently have a campaign on Kickstarter and a website about the project.

Thanks again!

Melissa

Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/732 … nceptiontm

Website: http://eschatch.com/starlightinception/ … ption.html

PINBACK

Welcom to SSC Mellissa.

Do you have a release date for the game.

Geraldine

Hi Mellissa

Welcome to the SSC (although it’s Darkone who owns and runs the site and I am sure he will drop by later too) and thank you for stopping by 🙂

Here is a link to your thread on the PC Gamer Forum that has your answers to my previous questions.

http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17065

sscadmin

Hi Melissa,

It’s nice to see developer interest in the community during development and wanting to promote interest and community behind your game. Thanks for stopping in and I hope we can hear more about Starlight Inception as it develops. I know for me one comment I made about the kickstarter was that there was no real shots of in-game assets of back drops to show the gamer what they have in-store if they donate to help get Starlight Inception to it’s goal. The features seem sound and cover a lot of the areas most space gamers want to see. I would also troll the forums here and look as the various games that are being discussed here, because even though people may think this genre is dead, it is far from it. It is full of life right now and it almost seems you have to have more ‘thinking outside the box’ to bring those features to the gamer that make them desire your game. Because most developers create good games that covers the basics, but I think a lot of people want to see the next big thing.

You have come to the right place for feedback and I can’t wait to see Starlight Inception progess, welcome to SSC.

-D1-

tommacool

Sounds cool. I loved X-wing and Tie-fighter and cockpit view is a must for me. Hope you have seamless transition to planet surfaces in your game.

And that it feels like a sim like the X-wing did with lots of keyboard mapped buttons 🙂

But one thing that worries me is that it seems you try to please too much both bases (3rd person, cockpit view and simple 1st person view + “2 games in one”?)

Adlearee

Awesome! I truly love the graphics. To quote a beatles song: “its been a hard days night”….

great work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.