Home Forums Deep Space Salvage Yard Space Force: Rogue Universe Space Force: Rogue Universe have you played it?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

Besides monthly games you also get access to over 60 free games in their library

• Author
    Participant

Unfortunatly no, the devs are long gone. I’m suprised their site and forums are still up even considering how much of a ghost town it is.

A bunch of classics here on the cheap if you get them all in one bundle

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster
    ZeroGScott wrote:
    Unfortunatly no, the devs are long gone. I’m suprised their site and forums are still up even considering how much of a ghost town it is.

Agreed. I have posts that I have posted in 2009 still have no responses 🙂 It is a shame because you do see people going to the site asking for help. I want to tell them all to just come here. But Provox Games is alive and kicking though this is there next project http://www.provox.hr/games/. It seems like Provox Games is trying there hands at something else other than scifi/space themed games an fantasy RPG.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Have the space force forums gone down as I have trying to access them for about a week now with no luck ❓

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Shame that the game forums went down, same thing happened to Darkstar One fourms. I would gladly host a forum for these games and they could just send a email to all registered users to come here 🙂 But what happens is that any modding info is now gone that was in the forums and questing help. That info we cannot get back and would be a good to save somewhere… just a shame more companies don’t think about archiving or least letting other websites host there data.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Just noticed that the space force forums are back up.

Been looking at the game again forgotten just how Luminous those background are in this game, anyone know of a way to turn them down a bit. ❓

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

I would have to look at the files, but I believe it is a setting you can change in the config files for the game. I just don’t have it installed to give you more feedback on. I have always liked Space Force Rogue Universe look, I like the lighting effects.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Just realised that there are options for graphic ect but they have to done before you start the game as there no way to change them from inside the game. 🙄

Been so long since I played this I think I will have to start again might even try using the joystick with it.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.