Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads

This HumbleBundle expires on 12/31/2018

• Author
      PinbackPinback
      Administrator

Come on I can’t believe no one has posted about Bethesda’s StarField game?.

This bundle expires on 12/20/2018

CaptainKalCaptainKal
      Participant

It’s in the far future!!!!! On the other hand, I still haven’t seen anything mentioned about Ubisoft’s Starlink!!!

PinbackPinback
      Administrator

Was Starlink not that rumor from a few years back or is it a new rumor, I’m a bit out of touch with what’s going on.

GeraldineGeraldine
      Participant

There isn’t much to know at this point although PC Gamer gives a summery of what little is known so far here.

sscadminsscadmin
      Administrator

I swear there was a thread or maybe it was just mentioned in another thread, but the E3 reveal was basically nothing…. they just confirmed they are indeed working on a space game 🙂 I will make a dedicated area for it once more starts to get released on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUobbpHERh8
      PinbackPinback
      Administrator

Having just got around to playing Skyrim I’m looking forward to seeing this as this did mention that they will be making it single player with non of that online nonsense which blights so many other games.

sscadminsscadmin
      Administrator

Agreed, if they make this game following the Skyrim template of open world (universe), single player, decent story and the ability to mod. This game will still be being played 6-10yrs later like Skyrim is. They know the forumla, so give us more of it with a different theme and people will give you money 🙂

PinbackPinback
      Administrator

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think this is the first time that a big developer and not counting Mass Effect or Star Citizen with deep pockets ie money has had go at doing this type of game.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.