Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

• Author
    Participant

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Bought it and got a bit of a shock as it’s a 5GB download, was not expecting it to be anywhere near that size.

Going to have to wait a week or two before I download it.

Participant

I really like how it looks and what it offers to a player with a quite nice content in it. I’m not really keen on EA, so I’m always waiting for a full release before purchase, with some exceptions of course 😉

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

The Alpha phase will be the most interesting as that when player will gain access to the 10,000 sectors and according to the dev each sector will contain a number of star systems. 😎

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Best game ever, if you ever played any of the old space adventure games from the late 80s early 90s. this is the game you have been waiting for, finally my MegaTraveller itch has been scratched.

CaptainKalCaptainKal
    Participant

Still sitting in my backlog!! Star Contorl Origins has scratched this particular itch for me!!

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Star control on my wish list but I having a lot fun with ST at the moment,although their no much of the main story added into the game yet but their are plenty of ground combat missions to play and you do have the space combat, which i still have to try out and the game seem to be getting plenty of updates.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Just a house keeping update https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=465490 but looks like some good feature are on the way.

FROM THE STEAM POST.
    “Here is what I’ll be working on next, in no particular order. I’ll start rolling out these features one at a time for the most part.”

In no particular order:
    Perks to level 100
    A few additional devices that can be used in combat.
    Repair system for both space and ground. The space repair system will allow you to assign crew members to ship repairs. You will of course still be able to pay for repairs on stations.
    Addition of weapons for pugilism along with some adjustments. Currently there are no weapon types for this combat skill. I’ve compensated by making this skill more powerful, however, it’s time to get these weapons in with mod slots etc.
    Implement new animations – these are done and have been waiting until I had time to get them in the game
    Space trading and the Trade-Net
    Cargo transfer on stations
    Special weapon attacks
    Ground mining drone system
    Sneaking, traps and environment security systems (including turrets)
    Sorting for vendors, inventory, stash and cargo
    Space station turret defense systems
    Crafting
    Patrolling enemies and NPC’s
    Faction Agents will buy scan data
    Implement the updated ship models you saw in the last announcement

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Just a new vid out for St

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster
    PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

The game has been getting a number of updates over the last month. https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=465490

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

I kind of forgot about this one since its been in early access for two years, glad its still being actively developed.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Looking forward to the next content patch https://steamcommunity.com/games/465490/announcements/detail/1696067271004249605 more ships.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

New ships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyjRrjWqXuI
    PinbackPinback
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.